24. bleeding hearts

"hey lizie, where were you on breakfast?" i asked my sister as i got into a house.

"oh i got up ealriler and got into gym, then went on breakfast with my friends and we hang out a little after" she explained sitting on couch in living room on her phone.

i nodded and went upstairs. i was just chilling, then i remembered i have some unposted photos that i wanted to post.

athenarobbins

liked by @vinniehacker, @nickaustin, @elizabethrobbins and 248,652 others

@athenarobbins i forgot i had these

comments

@user1 i am jealous on vinnie

@user2 still don't see all hype about her :(
@user3 same, she got fame bc of vin
@user4 she is literally best female driver in world?!
@user5 literally, and still people are saying she got hype over vinnie?
@user6 still.. not enough

@vinniehacker beautiful as always <3
@athenarobbins thank you handsome <3

@user7 they are cute couple actually i think it might success

@user8 so we are not gonna act like we don't want to know, who filmed them kiss in hers room i assume
@laila_ that would be me
@user9 why?
@user10 that is so rude
@user11 literally why did you expose their relationship
@user12 why you were in her room with them?
@user13 there is something called privacy but ok
@laila_ omg guys, i am big fan of vinnie, i would never interrup their privacy, but i thought they already revealed their relationship.. chill
@user14 if you are his fan and i see you follow him, you would see if he posts something on their relationship??
@user15 y'all she wants fame, so she is exposing ppl
@user16 literally, you would see if he posted it
@user17 she gives me home-wrecker vibes
@user18 ngl, true
@laila_ i didn't want fame, i thought they were cute so i posted it
@user19 no, you send it to tiktokroom where people expose tiktokers for anything
@user20 true
@user21 y'all she can't even lieeee
@user22 i already don't like her, no matter what she has to do with athena

@kiocyr where is the car?
@athenarobbins at mechanic :(
@kiocyr damn sorry
@athenarobbins not ur fault
@user23 what happened with your car?
@user24 you didn't see video?
@user23 what video?
@user24 she saved olivia's life, she could've drive into a wall and crahs but athena speeded up and got her off way
@user23 i like her even more now
@user25 but the fact that olivia was ungrateful and disrespectful after that-
@user26 same, she could've just say thank you

@user27 who is that girl laila?
@athenarobbins my brother gf
@user28 damn she bitchy
@user29 i see that this isn't gonna end well-

@elizabethrobbins pretty one sis <3
@athenarobbins thank u sis <3
@user30 most beautiful sisters
@user31 omg i heard that her sister is in town too
@user32 why do i think something is about to go down with vinnie and her sister?
@user33 sameee

tap to load more comments..

yeah, they are hating on laila. but they were right. she was bad in lying. she was trying so hard to sound innocent in any time since video has been posted. something about her just doesn't seem right.

when time had come i started to get ready, i picked an simple outfit because we aren't going anywhere speacial. just some classic dress. not the one againts body. the one i feel comfortable in. and in my favourie colour. purple.

i went down and i already saw josh sitting on couch dressed up with laila sitting next ti him. as usually with phone in her hands.

"hey when is vinnie coming?" josh asked looking at me.

"he should be here any moment.." i sat on other couch watching whatever josh was watching on tv.

"hey guys, if you don't have any recommendations for restaurant, i have a good one its only 15 minutes away.." laila spoked breaking silence.

"oh the one we were at?" josh asked her leaving me confused.

"yes, the one with balcony, its really nice place" laila spoke as they both sounded excited.

"yeah sure, just tell vinnie when he comes where it is"
i decided not to break their happines. after all i wanted this date because i see how my brother loves her and he treats her good.

and she seems like she doesn't care. my brother always treated me good. and i mean always. he was caring and he listened to me whatever i am talking about. so i am trying to help him whenever i can.

and he is the one who showed me cars. doorbell rang.

my sister came down to open door then she saw us.

"where are you guys going?" at her question i opened door and responded. "double date" vinnie stood there with a rose in his hand. i live roses. but thay aren't my favourife. they are my second favourite.

"this one is for you" he smiled giving it to me then leaning in kiss. he had on white shirt unbottoned revealing his chest a little and black pants.

"thank you" i smiled after kiss and we just stayed like thag for few moments.

"i didn't know what flower do you like so i brought you a rose because they are my favourite" we standing infornt of door with my brother and laila talking to my sister.

"oh no it's perfect, i like roses.. they are my second favourite, but just for you to know if there will be next time, my favourite is bleeding heart"

"that exists?" he furrowed his eyebrows with his hands on my hips smiling.

"yeah, they are really beautiful but also hard to find. one little branch. thats what i always wanted."

"well, i'll see what i can do" he smirked.

"hey vinnie" elizabeth said seductively leaning on door.

"umm hey" he again furrowed his eyebrows and looked in me. i just shook my head and we went in car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

shortest one by far..