Chapter 60

A few days later. I recommend having your volume turned up or having earbuds. :)

Braylyn's POV
"Braylyn, wake up," I felt Louis and Liam shaking me.

"Five more minutes," I flipped onto my other side.

"Come on, Bray. You have school," Liam stated.

"School will always be a hellhole without me there," I said tiredly.

"One, watch your language, young lady! Two, get up now," Louis picked me up and dropped me onto the ground.

"I thought Harry told you not to drop me anymore?" I whined.

"And I've thought we've told you multiple times not to cuss? Doesn't mean you and I listen," Louis sassed back.

"That's.........fair," I sighed.

"Get ready, love," Liam helped me off the ground before leaving my room with Louis.

I sighed and dragged myself towards my closet. I picked out my clothes for today then headed into my bathroom. I quickly took a shower. Afterwards, I dried off and got dressed. For my hair, I brushed it, braided my bangs, and pinned them back with double hair clips.

I went downstairs and entered the kitchen to see the boys and Zoey. "Morning, Zoe," I kissed her head and sat down at the bar area.

"Good morning, Braylyn," she smiled at me.

"Morning, kitten. How are you doing?" Harry placed a bowl of cereal in front of me and kissed my cheek.

"Fine," I responded.

"Zoey, Zayn will be taking you to tennis this afternoon," Liam informed my sister.

"Yay!" Zoey giggled.

"Braylyn, Niall will be picking you up from school," Zayn told me.

"Okay," I took a bite of my cereal.

The boys began talking about a meeting they have to go to today at the studio.

"Just another lousy day spent with Simon Cowbells," Louis sighed.

After breakfast, Zoey and I went upstairs and brushed our teeth. We then went back downstairs, grabbed our backpacks and lunchboxes, and met Liam and Zayn at the front door.

"Ready to go?" Liam asked.

"If we're standing by the door with our stuff, then what do you think?" I rolled my eyes.

"We take that as a 'yes'," Zayn led us to the car.

Zoey and I got in the backseat and got lost in conversation as Liam began driving.

About fifteen minutes later, we arrived at school.

"See you later, Bray," Zoey hugged me.

"Bye, Zoe. Love you," I hugged her back.

"Goodbye, sweetheart! See you later! Love you!" Zayn and Liam waved at Zoey as she got out of the car and entered her school building.