Chapter 18

Braylyn's POV
Today is Saturday. It's 1:00p.m. and I just woke up. Can you blame me?

After I finished getting ready for the day, I went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good afternoon darling," Niall noticed me first.

"Hi," I responded.

"Here love," Liam handed me a bowl of tomato soup.

"Thanks," I took it.

Zoey and I talked as the boys were murmuring. Occasionally, they gave quick glances at us. Mostly me, but I ignored them.

Zoey was talking to me when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned my head to see Harry.

"Take this kitten," he held out a pill for me.

"Why?" I stared at it confused.

It then hit me! "No! Please tell me you all don't!" I shook my head and started panicking.

"Yes Braylyn. We have news," Niall said.

"You all have to be fucking kidding me!" I screamed.

"Language Braylyn!" Louis scolded me.

"What's the news?" Zoey asked.

"We're about to tell," Zayn said.

"Take this Bray. You're going to need it," Harry handed me the pill and a glass of water.

I took the stupid pill and swallowed it with the water.

"Ready?" Niall asked us.

"Yes," Zoey responded. They should know I'm never going to answer that question because I'm never ready.

"Girls, we're leaving for tour next Saturday," Louis announced.

"Yay!" Zoey giggled.

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

"Braylyn, you all are coming with us and the 5sos boys on a 3 month tour," Zayn said.

I nearly passed out but fortunately Liam caught me.

"Relax sweetheart. It's okay," he soothed me.

"What about school and cheer?" I asked panicky.

"It's okay Braylyn. We've got everything covered. That little head of yours doesn't need to worry about a single thing," Harry told me.

My breathing only increased.

"It's okay love. You're okay," Louis soothed me.

"You all think I shouldn't worry and just calm down?! Of course I'm going to worry! It's not okay!" I screamed at them frustrated.

"I'm sorry," I then whispered and started crying.

"Don't be sorry. We understand how you feel," Niall said.

"We promise everything will be alright," Liam reassured me.

I was beginning to like it here: my friends, cheer, and school. Now I have to leave it all behind again.