Chapter 65

Thank you IsabelleKingston for the wonderful picture! Also, watch the video. 💙💚

Braylyn's POV
TWO MORE DAYS! Two more days until Louis's and Harry's lives change forever! Wow....I'm actually excited.

Right now, we're on the jet, heading to St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Because I'm curious, I looked this place up, and all I can say is 'damn'. Harry and Louis chose a great place.

The boys are having Zoey and me do our schoolwork. Afterwards, they want us to have a nap so our sleep schedules won't get fucked up by jet lag. I really don't mind taking a nap right now, because I'm drained from dance and cheer.

"So 7 goes into 84 twelve times?" Zoey asked me as I helped her with her division worksheet.

"Yes," I nodded.

"But how do you know that?" Zoey questioned confused as she tapped her pencil.

"Well, you start with the 10s place. How many times does 7 go into 8?" I asked back.

"Once," Zoey answered.

"Okay. So, now you write 1. Next, you multiply that 7 and 1. That will bring 7," I showed her.

"Yes. Then I subtract that 8 and 7, and that will give me a 1, right?" Zoey wrote.

"Correct. Then you carry down your 4. Now, how many times does 7 go into 14?" I asked her.

"Twice," Zoey answered.

"Good. You have your answer, which is 12," I said.

"I think I get it now," Zoey began doing the next problem.

The boys came over to where we are.

"Braylyn, if you're finished with your homework, then you need to have your nap now, baby," Harry told me.

"I'm helping Zoey with her math worksheet," I stated.

"We can help her," Zayn spoke up.

"Really?" I looked at him.

"Yea. You go ahead and get some sleep. We'll help Zoey with her math, then she'll sleep too," Louis responded with his arms crossed.

"You boys.....doing math? Puh-lease!" I rolled my eyes.

"You don't think we can do it?" Liam questioned.

"In all honesty, nope, considering y'all are dropouts," I answered, "but be my guess."

"We'll prove it to you," Harry rolled his eyes.

I walked past them and Zoey. "I'll check over your worksheet later," I whispered to my sister.

"Okay," she nodded in response.

I walked up to the front of the plane to see Niall sitting in a chair, finishing a sandwich. "Hey, Niall," I sat down next to him.

"What's up, cupcake?" He smiled as he ate his last bite of his sandwich.

"Nothing much. Just about to take a nap," I shrugged.

"Oh, I see. The other boys are having you kids nap because of jet lag," Niall said.

"Yep," I responded.

"Are you hungry, munchkin?" He asked me.

"No-o-o," I yawned.

Niall chuckled. He pushed the arm rest between us up and gestured to his lap. "Here, you can sleep on me if you like."