Chapter 63

A few days later.

Braylyn's POV
Zoey is at a friend's house, which leaves me home with the boys.

I would ask my friends to hang but unfortunately, none of them are able to. Lucas has a track meet. Violet and Mason are at the mall together (they're dating). As for Tyler, he and his family are at their log cabin for the weekend.

Like always, the boys decided to watch a movie.

I crawled into Zayn's lap and made myself comfy.

"Hey baby girl," Zayn smiled.

"Hi," I said back softly.

"Bray, do you want popcorn, soda, or anything?" Liam offered.

"No thanks," I responded.

"Aww. You're so well-mannered, cupcake," Niall complimented me.

"Thank you," I mumbled.

We became quiet as the movie was starting. Can you guess what movie we're watching? That's right. It's Frozen. Can you guess who chose it? Again, you're right. It definitely wasn't me.

Of course, I did sing along to the songs. The boys would try to film me, but each time they held their phones up to record me, I quit singing. Eventually, they got the picture and stopped.

After the 'Let it Go' scene, I wasn't paying much attention to the movie. I fidgeted with Zayn's fingers. At one point, I became sleepy because of the soothing movements of him rocking me on his lap.

"Is my baby sleepy?" I heard Harry ask in a deep voice as he was sitting next to Zayn and me on one of the couches.

I nodded in response.

"Go to sleep if you want to, little one," Harry kissed the top of my head.

I closed my eyes, letting myself relax on Zayn's chest but didn't go to sleep.

After a few minutes, I heard Louis spoke up. "Is Braylyn asleep?"

"I think so," I felt Zayn look down at me and hold me tighter. I didn't bother to open my eyes or say anything.

"When are we going to tell her, lads?" Liam asked. Tell me what?

"We can't tell her now. She's going to flip," Louis stated.

"She deserves to know, Louis and Harry," I heard Niall say. Wth are they talking about?!

"Braylyn is OUR baby girl. We can't have her running out on us again," Louis explained.

"If worse comes to worse, we better make sure the doors are locked so she can't get out," Harry spoke up. The fuck?

"Good thinking, Haz," Louis agreed. Okay, now I'm extremely terrified.

"She looks so cute sleeping right now," I heard Liam's voice.

"She definitely does," Zayn commented.

"Why do you get to hold her all the time?" Louis whined.

"Because she chooses me," Zayn responded.

"I wish she would be her daddies' baby girl, but I guess she hasn't accepted Louis and me yet," Harry remarked.  Not to be taken the wrong way, please.

On that note, I began hyperventilating. Wtf did he just say?!

"Guys, she might be having a nightmare!" Liam pointed out.