Chapter 6

Braylyn's POV
After the boys woke me up, Louis told me that they want to talk to me about something. God, I'm not ready for this.

I took a quick shower. Once I finished I changed into clothes. I quickly brushed my teeth. I then brushed my hair out and fixed it into two Dutch braids.

Once I finished I went downstairs and to the kitchen.

"Where's Zoey?" I asked the boys.

"She's upstairs in the play room," Liam said.

"Can I go check on her?" I asked them.

"That's the thing Bray," Zayn started to say.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Sit down Braylyn," Louis instructed me.

I sat down at the table.

"Am I in trouble? What's going on? What's this all about? Can you all please let me check on Zoey? Also, what are those?" I asked so many questions and pointed to the bags that are on the table.

"Slow down love. One at a time. We know you have so many questions in that little head of yours. We'll answer them. Just one at a time darling," Harry stopped me.

"Am I in trouble?" I mumbled first.

"No Braylyn. We just want to talk to you about a few things," Niall said.

"Then why are you all acting like I'm in trouble?" I asked.

"How are we acting like that?" Liam asked me.

"By telling me to sit down then saying you all have to talk to me," I mumbled.

"Braylyn, we promise you aren't in trouble," Louis said.

"What are those?" I pointed to the bags on the table.

"We will get to those in a minute. They're for you," Zayn said.

Before they could do anything else, I quickly leaned over the table and grabbed the bags. I then opened them to see baby monitors.

"What the hell?!" I shouted.

"Braylyn, watch your language!" Louis and Harry both scolded me.

"Why did you all buy these?" I asked.

"They're for you," Niall said.

"What?!" I screamed.

"Look Braylyn, we weren't going to start this way, but we guess we have to now," Harry said.

"I'm so lost and confused right now," I mumbled.

"That's why we are going to explain one thing at a time. Just listen to us please," Liam said.

"Fine, I'm listening," I sighed.

"After your nightmare last night, the boys and I were concerned. I wrote an email to Ms. Puckett last night to address some concerns about you. She wrote back with some advice," Louis said.

"What? Why would you do that?" I interrupted him.

"Just listen to us Braylyn," Zayn stopped me.

"I wrote an email to her because we all have some concerns about you. We want to help you the best we can," Louis said.

"Okay, what kind of concerns?" I asked them.

"Well first, we notice you're extremely shy and mumble a lot," Niall said.

"So, what's wrong with that?" I asked confused.

"There's nothing wrong with that. We just want you to talk to us in sentences," Harry said.