Chapter 26

Braylyn's POV
I was awoken by someone kissing me all over my face.

"Braylyn, honey, it's time to wake up," I heard Harry cooed at me.

I only snuggled closer into the sheets and Harry.

Harry chuckled, "come on sweetheart. Louis is in the shower. We're meeting the others at the breakfast area."

I buried my face into the pillows, ignoring him.

"Kitten, I know you don't want to wake up right now, but you got to baby. Today is going to be fun," Harry started playing with my hair.

"Can't a girl be left alone and sleep in peace?" I quietly questioned.

Harry laughed. "Okay, I know you're awake. You don't want me to get Louis out here to get you up, do you? He'll pick you up and drop you," he stated.

I didn't respond. I then heard Harry get up. Suddenly, I felt myself lifted out of the bed and into Harry's arms.

I opened my eyes and looked at him scared.

"Don't panic Bray-Fray. I was teasing. I'm not going to drop you, but Louis would had," Harry said.

"Why was I in your all's bed?" I asked.

"We agreed it might help you with your nightmares. You also fell out of your bed during the night, so we moved you into ours," Harry informed me.

I snuggled into his chest and closed my eyes again.

"Hey, don't go back to sleep kitten. You need to stay awake," Harry laughed.

"No," I snuggled deeper into his chest. I heard him awe.

"Why are you so tired sweetheart?" Harry asked me.

"Idk. You tell me," I responded back.

"We've got to get you on a good sleeping schedule, now don't we?" Harry laughed.

I stayed quiet.

Louis came out of the bathroom. "Good morning love," he smiled.

"Morning to you too," I said back.

"Kitten, it's now time for you to get ready," Harry said.

"I laid out an outfit for you. We'll be outside most of the day, and it's hot," Louis informed me.

"Where're we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," Harry told me.

"It's the zoo, isn't it?" I questioned.

"Yes. Don't tell Zoey, because she doesn't know. Also, good guess," Louis said.

"More like obvious guess," I rolled my eyes.

"Now get ready," Harry put me down.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Once I finished, I changed into the outfit Louis laid out.

 Once I finished, I changed into the outfit Louis laid out