Chapter 64

Zoey's POV
Today is Saturday, which means lazy day in your pajamas! Yay!

I'm currently in the kitchen, drawing as I'm eating the grilled cheese Harry prepared for me for lunch. Braylyn is on the phone with Tyler, but she said she'll come down once she's done.

"Good afternoon, princess," Niall entered the kitchen and kissed the top of my head.

"Hi," I giggled.

"I see you're eating a grilled cheese," Niall eyed my food.

"Don't think about it, Niall. I fixed it for her," Harry interrupted. "I hope you like it, darling. I had to use American instead of Cheddar," he stated.

"It's okay. It tastes good," I shrugged, taking another bite.

"Once Braylyn comes down and eats her lunch, we can take you kids to the park, or go see a movie, or something like that," Louis told me.

"I'm fine with anything," I smiled, swaying my legs back and forth on my stool.

"Are Liam and Dani still upstairs?" Zayn questioned.

"Yea. She's been here for the past couple hours," Harry remarked.

"Bet they're having sex!" Louis exclaimed.

"Louis, not in front of the child!" The boys scolded him.

I only laughed at how funny they are. "Niall, will you come draw with me?" I begged, letting my lip pout.

"Sure princess," he chuckled and sat down next to me at the bar area. "What are we drawing?" He eyed my paper with Crayola marks on it.

"Something easy. How about flowers?" I suggested.

"Okay. That does sound easy," Niall picked up a green, brown, and yellow crayon. He drew a line for a stem, then a circle with the brown crayon, and lastly, yellow petals. "There," he grinned.

"A first grader can do better than that," I stated.

"Wow, you sound like Braylyn!" Louis laughed.

"How am I supposed to draw it?" Niall frowned.

"No Nialler. Don't frown. It still looks pretty. Please don't frown," I placed my hands on his cheeks, hoping I could turn his frown upside down.

"Darling, I was kidding," Niall smiled.

"Hey! That was mean!" I playfully hit his arm. "Now, back to drawing. I'll show you," I grabbed a few crayons.

I drew a rose.

"Wow, princess

"Wow, princess. I don't think I could ever do that," Niall admired my rose.

"Here. You can help me color it," I handed him a red crayon.