Chapter 31

Braylyn's POV
Right now, we're all in the living room doing nothing. Not surprised, right?

"Braylyn, look at this," Zoey held up another picture she finished drawing.

"Zoey, that's beautiful," I gasped at the park she drew.

"It's wonderful Zoey," the boys all looked at the picture and smiled.

"Thanks," Zoey giggled.

"What do you all want to do?" Niall asked us.

"Can we watch a movie?" Zoey asked them.

"What film do you girls want to watch?" Harry asked us.

"Don't care," Zoey and I responded.

"We can watch this," Zayn put Ms. Doubtfire in.

Shortly after the movie began, the doorbell rang.

"I got it," Liam paused the movie and got up. He walked out of the room and answered the door.

A few minutes later, Liam came back into the living room with a woman and three buff men dressed in business attire.

"Hello, I'm Louis. May we help you?" Louis got up and shook the woman's hand.

"I'm Ms. Pine, working for child services. I'm here to pick up a little girl named Zoey," the woman spoke in a serious tone.

"Excuse me?" Harry now stood up and walked over to Ms. Pine.

"I was called to pick up a girl named Zoey," Ms. Pine repeated.

The boys all got up.

"For what reason?" Niall asked.

Ms. Pine looked at her clipboard and read something before speaking again, "it looks that Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles have adopted two girls."

"Correct," Louis and Harry nodded.

"It's shows here that you all signed your all's names first for Braylyn Johnson, therefore adopting her," Ms. Pine looked at her papers from her clipboard.

"Yes, we have legal custody over her, but we also have adopted Zoey, who is Braylyn's sister. We have legal custody over them both," Harry showed Ms. Pines a copy of our adoption papers.

"I was told that management allows a pop star to adopt only one child because of tour, concerts, and other various reasons that concerns the career," Ms. Pine explained.

"And?" Zayn questioned.

"Since you all signed your all's names first for Braylyn Johnson, she's the one child you all have adopted. Because you all are famous, you all can't adopt two children. Therefore, you all don't have custody over Zoey Johnson," Ms. Pine told Louis and Harry.

"Look, we don't know what you're talking about or who sent you here, but we have full custody over both Braylyn and Zoey," Louis said.

"Sir, I'm only doing what I was told. Now if you excuse us, we were sent here to get Zoey," Ms. Pine signaled her three men.

The men walked over to Zoey and me.

"No!" I shouted and grabbed Zoey protectively.

One of the men pulled me back from behind while another grabbed Zoey.

"Don't you all dare touch them!" The boys yelled and started fighting the men.

"Braylyn, help!" Zoey screamed as the man who had her started carrying her outside, while Liam and Niall were trying to fight him.