Chapter 83

Zoey's POVIt's beach day!!! Yay!! We're in Cancun,Mexico for the boys' next concert

Zoey's POV
It's beach day!!! Yay!! We're in Cancun,
Mexico for the boys' next concert. Today, they have a free day, and because Braylyn and I finished our online school work, we're spending a family day and having a nice picnic.

"Are you excited, love?" Uncle Zayn tousled my hair then held my hand as we were walking from the car to the dock that leads to the beach.

"Yes!" I hopped onto his back, making him chuckle. The others boys were carrying everything. Braylyn was walking further ahead, even though Uncle Louis kept calling her to stay with us. I believe she's been texting Tyler.

We finally came to an open spot that wasn't too far from the water. Uncle Zayn let me down, and we all helped get everything settled.

"Don't forget sunblock, girls," Liam and Uncle Niall motioned Braylyn and me over. I allowed Liam to put sunblock on me, because I don't want to become a crisp. As for Braylyn, she's becoming Miss Independent.

"What do you kids want to do first?" Uncle Louis asked us.

"Can we play in the water?" Braylyn and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and giggled. We're definitely synchronized.

The boys chuckled and awed at our cuteness. "Sure," they easily agreed and held our hands, leading us to the water. I watched Braylyn put her toes in and squeal, "ooh, it's cold!"

"It's not," I walked in without any hesitation. I went underneath the water, loving the coolness. I guess I got caught up in the moment, until I felt someone pulling me back.

I looked to see it was my Uncle Niall. "We don't want you and Braylyn to go too far without us, princess. Okay?" He told me, and I nodded. "Yes, sir," I responded, hugging him around his neck.

I glanced at Braylyn, who was in Uncle Zayn's arms and holding something in the palm of her hand. "Zoey, check out what I found!" She held it out to show me, and I saw she was holding a hermit crab.

"Aww. It's so cute," I smiled. "Can we keep it? Please? Please? Pleaseeee?" Braylyn and I both begged the boys.

"Sorry, girls, but no," Liam stated, and I gave him my puppy eyes and pout, but he only grinned, patting my cheeks.

"But whyyyy?" Braylyn questioned, still holding the tiny crab in her hands and being gentle with it as she possibly could be.

"Because, one, we don't have the things it needs. And two, by the time we go to a pet store to get its necessities, it could easily die, and none of us want that to happen," Uncle Harry explained to us.

"B-But we could go right now and hurry," Braylyn continued to beg. I nodded and pleaded with her.

"Girls, no. You all heard Liam and Harry. So please put the hermit crab down, and we can all play something," Uncle Louis said with his arms folded. Since when is he so responsible? Or maybe between every couple, there's the parent who's always right, and the other parent doesn't argue with them. I guess that's how it is between him and Harry.