Chapter 70

Braylyn's POV
"Braylyn, wake up." I felt Louis and Zayn shaking me. The boys have finally come to their senses that there's no point for me to use an alarm clock, because I always sleep 15-20 minutes past it.

"Leave me alone." I groaned and buried my face deeper into my pillows. My fingers moved across the soft material of my stuffed animals as I clutched them the same way Niall had tucked them in my arms last night.

Louis pulled the sheets off me and shook me harder. "Nope. Come on, love. You have school." He reminded me of the hellhole that's waiting for my presence.

"What's hell with one less person?" I remarked.

"Braylyn!" Louis and Zayn raised their voices, acting stern. I could care less when the boys scold me for cussing. They cuss all the time; therefore, they're hypocrites and should be better role models (or parents) if they don't want me to pick up after them.

"What I meant is what's school without me?" I opened my eyes to look at them. Louis and Zayn didn't answer. "Exactly. It's still school." I let out a sigh as Louis and Zayn stared me down with confusion on their faces. "My point is it's still the same crappy place without me there."

"School has some positives to it. You have your friends. There's music class where you can sing as much as your heart desires. You enjoy doing cheerleading." Zayn smiled warmly, hoping to lighten my mood.

"Speaking of cheer, don't forget you have practice today after school. Harry will be there to pick you up at 4:30," Louis informed me.

"How could I forget?" I rolled my eyes. I have every event written on my calendar and my school planner, and I also have reminders set up in my phone. Not to mention, the boys write everything on their calendars, including a list taped on the kitchen fridge.

"Now get dressed, babe." Zayn picked me up from under my bedsheets and set me on my feet. Him and Louis then made their ways out of my room, leaving me to begin my daily morning routine.

I walked to my closet and pulled out a Hollister sweatshirt, black leggings, my converses, and undergarments. Carrying my attire, I entered my bathroom and laid everything across my vanity. I stripped, throwing my pajamas in my hamper, then stepped into my shower. I turned the nozzle to hot, letting out a little squeal when cold water came in contact with my back. I shifted away and waited a few seconds until the water became warm for my liking.

I washed my hair as I became lost in thought. Once I finished, I turned the nozzle off and got out of the showering, covering myself with my towel. I dried off then got dressed. Since I have extra time this morning (the boys make sure of that, because I usually go back to sleep after they wake me up), I decided to curl the ends of my hair. Afterwards, I unplugged my curling iron, fixed my hair into a high ponytail, and clipped it with my cheer bow, leaving my bangs loose.

I exited my bathroom, grabbed my backpack, cheer bag, and phone, and went downstairs. I entered the kitchen where Zoey was sitting at the bar area as Harry was preparing breakfast.

"Good morning, Zoey." I sat down next to her.

"Good morning, Braylyn." She smiled sweetly.

"Hello, love. How was your sleep?" Harry kissed my cheek as he sat my plate and a fork in front of me.

"It was peaceful until Louis and Zayn showed up." I whined, picking up my fork and sticking it into my egg.

Harry chuckled at my response. "You're just a stubborn little girl when it comes to waking up, aren't ya, huggy?"

"A girl needs her beauty rest," I commented and took another bite from my breakfast. The other boys came into the kitchen.

"We have a meeting with Simon today," Liam announced to Harry. "He just called saying it's important."