Chapter 53

Previously:
"I think it's bed time," Niall yawned.

"Yea," the boys chorused in agreement.

Zayn let go of me, and I was immediately picked up by Louis. "You're sleeping with me tonight."

Great. Just when I thought my nightmare couldn't get any worse.
_______________________________

Zoey's POV
I'm currently sitting on a couch in the living room as the 5sos boys are preparing breakfast. Unfortunately, I have to go to school today.

My mind is still reflecting on the events that took place a few nights ago. The boys took Braylyn to the hospital, because she wasn't waking up. I hope she's okay.

I wish things would be normal for Braylyn and me. I wish we could live our lives without fear and trauma. Unfortunately for Braylyn, she can't.

Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. I grabbed Louis's laptop and entered his password. I've seen him or Harry enter it numerous times to know what it is.

I got onto YouTube and searched up funny videos. This is what I do when I'm feeling sad. I saw a video with animals and clicked on it. Within eight seconds, I became a laughing maniac.

"What are you laughing at, Zoey?" Michael approached me as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Just a video," I responded and didn't look up at him.

"What kind of video?" He asked curiously.

"A funny video," I replied.

"Breakfast will be ready shortly," Micheal stated.

"Sounds fine," I said normally then went back to watching my video. It's putting me in a better mood.

About five minutes later, Calum called from the kitchen, "Zoey, breakfast is ready, darling!"

I continued watching my video. I just want to know how Braylyn is doing. Apparently, Zayn texted Ashton this morning, stating that she still hasn't woken up.

"Honey, your food is getting cold," Luke came out from the kitchen.

"I'm not really hungry," I said back.

"How come?" He asked me.

I shrugged. I'm not in the mood for them to bother me. I need to know that Braylyn is okay. I can't imagine not waking up from your sleep.

"I know what it is," Luke sighed.

"You do?" I looked at him.

"Yea. Come on. Let's talk in the kitchen, yea?" He grabbed my hand, pulled me up from the couch, and led me into the kitchen.

"How's it going, Zoey?" Calum asked me. Is he seriously asking me that?

"Guys, I'm just not in the mood to talk much right now," I told them and sat down at the bar area.

"Look Zoey, we get if you're still mad at us the day we took your stuffed animal away from you," Ashton said sincerely.

"And also the time I laughed at how Braylyn is scared of Halloween," Micheal added.

"Oh, I'm past those things. I like you boys," I stated.

"Good. We care about you and Braylyn a lot. You all are basically our nieces now," Luke grinned.

"Speaking of Braylyn, any news about her?" I asked them.

"Sorry sweetie, but no. She still hasn't woken up yet. But the boys do think she's trapped in a nightmare again," Ashton informed me.