Chapter 54

Previously:
Suddenly, Calum's phone rang. "It's Harry," he announced and put his phone on speaker.

"Guys, come quick. She's waking up," Harry spoke.

"We're on our way!" Calum exclaimed then hung up.

Zoey looked at Micheal. "She's waking up?" She asked.

Micheal smiled back. "Yes. She's waking up."
_______________________________

Braylyn's POV
I woke up to light shining in my face. God, I hope I'm not back in the basement.

"Braylyn, you're awake!" Zayn noticed me first.

I turned my head to see all the boys in here. "No!" I screamed and moved away. I found myself not chained nor tied. What?

"Braylyn, it's okay. You've been-," Niall began to say.

"Get away from me! I don't want to be in your gang!" I cut him off.

The boys all looked at me confused.

"Braylyn, you're in the hospital, sweetie," Harry spoke gently.

"Hospital? Let me guess. You boys have finally came to realize that beating someone senseless is just wrong!" I shouted.

"Baby girl, please try to relax. We know you're confused, but if you just let us talk, we can help you understand everything," Louis reached out for my hand, but I immediately flinched.

"No! Yo-ou boys a-are abusive and b-be-at me!" I cried in fear. Suddenly, I realized that I just made a mistake. "I'm so-rry f-for saying no! Ple-ea-se don't h-hit me!"

"Braylyn, we're not going to hit you. It's okay, love," Liam looked at me concerned.

I raised my arm up but felt something attached to it. I looked down to see a wire. "What's this?!" I panicked.

"Shhh. Shhh. It's just a wire that monitors your heart rate, huggy," Harry stated.

"IT'S A TRAP! YOU BOYS BROUGHT ME HERE TO KILL ME!" I screamed, eyeing a scalpel and other tools on a little tray.

"What? That's not it at all. Those are just what doctors use. Neither them nor us are going to use them on you," Niall said.

"I-I don't wa-a-ant t-to be he-ere!" I cried, trying to pull the wire off me.

"Braylyn, you can't do that, sweetheart. We know you're scared, but just let us explain," Louis said tenderly.

"No! Yo-u guys a-a-are go-ing to hu-r-rt me!" I yanked the wire off me and dashed for the door.

"No. No. You can't leave, flower," Zayn caught me and picked me up onto his waist.

"Let me go!" I kicked around, but it was no use.

"Shh. I'm not going to hurt you," Zayn cooed and rocked me in his arms.

"I trusted you!" I shouted.

"What do you mean 'I trusted you'?" Zayn asked confused.

"I trusted you! I pleaded for my life, and all you did was watch them beat me!" I screamed.