Chapter 46

Zoey's POV
The rest of the day was spent playing in the pool, eating dinner, watching movies, and just going to sleep in the living room.

I woke up on one the couches and saw Braylyn was still sleeping. I got up and stretched, noticing none of the boys were around. Either they went upstairs to their rooms during the night or they woke up early and are in the kitchen.

"Louis, don't be so loud with the pans! You're going to the wake the girls up!" I heard Liam exclaim from the kitchen. Yep, I was right.

"Well, wise guy, you're going to end up waking them up, being how loud you are!" Louis snapped back.

"Both of you all are being loud!" Niall fussed.

"Guys, just shut up! Our kids need to get some sleep in, especially Braylyn! So everyone just quit complaining and let me cook!" I heard Harry now get into the argument.

"Harry, is right. Why don't we all sit down and let him cook?" Zayn suggested.

At this point, I walked into the kitchen. "Good morning," I said to the boys casually.

"Good morning, Zoey," the boys all smiled at me.

"How was your sleep, love?" Liam asked me.

"Just great!" I smiled happily.

"How long have you been awake?" Niall questioned.

"About five minutes," I answered.

"Good, as long as our bickering didn't wake you up," Zayn stated.

"What are you fixing?" I asked Harry.

"Chocolate chip pancakes darling," Harry responded.

"Yay!" I exclaimed.

With Niall and Liam's help, I set the kitchen table with plates, silverware, napkins, glasses, butter, syrup, cool whip, etc.

"I'll go wake Braylyn up," Louis walked out of the kitchen.

A few minutes later, we heard a thud that came from the living room.

"What was that?" Niall asked startled.

"Let's go see," Liam motioned us.

We all walked out of the kitchen and into the living room to see Braylyn on the ground and Louis around her.

"Did she fall again?" Zayn asked.

"No," Louis responded.

"Please tell me you didn't pick her up and drop her," Harry groaned.

"Maybeeeeee," Louis smirked.

"Lou, we've been over this. We agreed not to do that to our child anymore. We both know that she hates it. Also, we could hurt her by dropping her," Harry explained with a sigh.

"But it's funny," Louis laughed.

"Are you alright?" I held my hands out to Braylyn and helped her off the ground.

"Yea. I totally love starting my morning with a bruise," Braylyn said pissed and glared at Louis, who was still laughing at her.

"You'll have your moment to get him back one of these days," I told my sister.

"I better," Braylyn said.

"Girls, breakfast is ready," Liam informed us.

I grasped onto Braylyn's hand. Together, she and I entered the kitchen, with the boys following behind, and sat down at the table.

Harry and Zayn served us all. We began eating.

"So girls, what do you all want to do today?" Niall asked with a mouthful of food.