Chapter 48

Braylyn's POV
The rest of the night was pretty fun. Gemma and I slept in her room. She did my makeup, which Harry and Louis weren't happy about, because they think I'm naturally beautiful.

Anne showed me young pictures of Harry. Let's just say I have blackmail on him if he ever does something to me again.

Right now, Gemma and I are heading downstairs for breakfast. Anne and Harry fixed waffles, eggs, bacon, and toast.

"How did you sleep, kitten?" Harry kissed my head as I sat down between him and Louis.

"Pre—ty go—od," I responded yawning.

"It looks like someone isn't fully awake yet," Anne laughed.

"She's not a morning person," Louis chuckled.

I nodded in agreement.

"Maybe this will do the trick," Anne put lots of cool whip on my waffle.

"Thank you," I smiled and began eating.

Harry and Louis began talking to Gemma and Anne. Occasionally, they would say a few things to me.

Once we finished eating, it was time for me to get ready for the day.

"You can shower in my bathroom, sugar. There should be everything you need," Gemma informed me.

"Okay. Thanks," I said and walked upstairs to Gemma's room. I grabbed my clothes from my suitcase then entered the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I took a quick shower. Afterwards, I dried off, brushed my teeth, and combed my fingers through my hair. I then got dressed in a loose flannel shirt, a tank top, black pants, and boots. I Dutch braided my bangs.

 I Dutch braided my bangs

No beanie.

As I was finishing getting ready, I noticed a picture on Gemma's nightstand. I approached it to get a closer look of it. I saw a man with two kids: Harry and Gemma.

"Hey. Are you almost ready?" Harry entered the room. "Well, don't you look beautiful!" He eyed me.

I continued looking deeply at the picture.

"Whatcha lookin at, angel?" Harry now walked up beside me.

"Is that your dad?" I pointed at the man in the picture.

"Yep," Harry nodded.

"How come you never talk about him?" I questioned.

"It's because my mum and him got a divorce when I was seven," Harry told me.

"Oh. I'm sorry," I hugged him.

"Don't be. I'm still happy the way my life is. I have an amazing mum and sister. I'm in a band with four of my best friends. I'm engaged to the love of my life. And now, I have a wonderful daughter who I love so much," Harry hugged me back tightly.