Chapter 62

Braylyn's POV
I woke up to a small pair of hands shaking me. "Braylyn, wake up."

"Is something wrong, Zoe?" I asked tiredly. She never wakes me up.

"No. The boys aren't in their rooms, and I'm hungry," she stated.

"Maybe they're downstairs," I shrugged. "What time is it?" I rubbed my eyes.

"About 9:45," Zoey responded.

"I guess we can go downstairs now," I dragged myself out of bed.

Zoey took my hand into hers. Together, we walked out of my room and down the stairs. We entered the living room to see the boys sitting on the couches, playing Minecraft.

"Louis, quit killing me when I'm already dead!" Niall exclaimed.

"Liam, I think I found diamonds over here," Zayn spoke.

"Send me your coordinates," Liam said.

"Hey. I want in on some of that. Please?!" Harry begged.

I couldn't help but watch the boys in awe. They're just boys. They still have lives besides their singing careers, tour, and parenting Zoey and me. I guess I never have realized that until now.

Zoey let out a giggle, but I quickly covered her mouth. She gave me a confused look.

'Stay quiet' I mouthed to her and removed my hand from her mouth. I gestured to her to follow me. Ws both got down on the ground and crawled behind the couches. The boys haven't noticed us yet, and I want to keep it that way for as long as possible.

Zoey and I made it into the kitchen and stood up.

"Nice job," I high-fived her.

"What would you like to eat?" Zoey opened the fridge.

"Idk," I shrugged.

"What's that noise?" I heard Louis ask.

"I think it's coming from the kitchen," Zayn replied.

Before Zoey and I could do anything else, the boys entered the kitchen. "Good morning, girls," they smiled at us.

"'Good morning," Zoey giggled and hugged each of them.

"How are you all?" Liam asked us.

We were doing just fine until you boys came in.

"Hey!" Harry scoffed.

"My bad. I meant to think that, but even if I didn't, it's still the truth," I crossed my arms and leaned against the refrigerator.

"Somebody is moody this morning," Louis snaked his arms around my waist and squeezed me.

"You're one to talk," I sassed back.

"How did you kids get in the kitchen?" Niall questioned.

"We crawled behind the couches and snuck in here!" Zoey giggled.

I glared at her.

Zoey changed her expression. "I mean.....we uh.....um we......," she fidgeted with her hands.

The boys only laughed.

"We guess you two were trying to sneak yourselves in here," Zayn shook his head in disbelief.