Chapter 28 ~ The Warning

(Just pretend that the guy in the gif is Kai💀)

TW: 18+ only! Explicit content and very descriptive/graphic details of sexual scenes ahead.

After a moment, she pulled away, only to lean towards my ear, hand reaching to the back of my neck to bring me closer to her level. "Get on the bed," she whispered. "Now."

Smirking, I nodded eagerly, excited by the dominating tone in her voice. "Yes, Ma'am." I strolled lazily over to the bed, chest filled with pride that I'd managed to get the reaction I had been craving all night. Sitting on the mattress, I glanced up at her through my lashes, waiting for my next instruction.

In a second she was in front of me, before straddling my lap, lips pressing hot kisses down my throat, nibbling softly just on that sensitive spot to the right side of my neck.

"I guess I should apologise for not speaking to you for a while," I breathed, eyes closed in bliss as my hands roamed over her body. "I've been dealing with things, but I swear I missed you, and now we're kissing and this feels so good and I can't believe I actually got a reaction out of you and-"

Mikaela pulled back to stare at me. "Kai, I love your voice but right now I really need you to stop talking."

I grinned. "You got it."

Without hesitation, her mouth was on mine again, manicured hands desperately tugging on the buttons of my shirt. She slipped it over my shoulders as I helped her to take it off, shrugging the material to slide off my arms.

Once my torso was bare, she pushed me back onto the bed, hands gliding down my chest towards my throat. Applying the right amount of pressure to either side of my neck, the room began to spin as I lost myself in her kisses. Unable to stop myself, my hands roamed all over her perfect body before tangling themselves in her gorgeous curls.

Mikaela's lips eventually moved away from mine, only to trail them down my chest and over my abs, her hand gliding over the skin as she moved. I threw my head back with pleasure, soft moan escaping my throat as she got closer and closer...

Suddenly, she slammed a hand over my mouth.

"Shh!" she hissed, glaring at me. "This house is crawling with vampires!"

I raised a brow in amusement. "So?" I mumbled against her palm.

She scoffed. "Oh, so you want Damon to break down the door whilst I'm riding you, huh?"

For a moment, I almost stopped breathing. "N-no, definitely not," I whispered, taken aback by her boldness.

"Then keep quiet," Mikaela commanded with a smirk. "Or I'll make you."

Gulping, I smiled. "I like the sound of that."

In a heartbeat, her mouth was on mine again.
My fingers fiddled with the zipper of her dress, only for Mikaela to grab my wrists a moment later and pin them on either side of my head on the bed.