14

ever since what happened yesterday, jisung couldn't stop smiling to himself. he was unable to stop playing the interaction he had with the older, relieved to say that things were slowly getting better between them.

he just couldn't believe it, hyunjin had finally opened up a bit. and he just couldn't feel any better than he already was, felix was right all along.

unable to stop smiling widely to himself, he was too lost in deep thoughts to even realise his two friends looking over to him in confusion. "jisung?" jeongin confusingly called out, wondering why jisung was suddenly happier than usual.

it was certainly not like him to act this way, normally he'd give a poker expression and nothing else. somehow today was completely different than what they had seen before, and it wasn't a lie that they were kind of weirded out by it.

when they heard no response from the smiling other, felix decided to speak up. "did something exciting happen?" he asked.

this soon brought jisung back into reality, realising what was happening. was he too busy thinking about hyunjin that he forgot he was with his two friends? how can he just space out at a time like this?

"h-huh?" jisung questioned, coming face to face with them.

"geez, you've been looking into the distance for a good 5 minutes already." jeongin deeply sighed, unable to read his mind at all.

"yeah, you were just smiling like you were in love." felix reasoned.

"is it because, you were thinking about changbin hyung?" jeongin teasingly smirked at him.

only immediately shaking his head in denial, jisung unknowingly blushed at the mention of his crush. "n-no, i'm not thinking about him!"

"yeah sure, keep telling yourself that." felix continued to smirk at him.

immediately getting flustered at the tease they were giving him, jisung loudly cleared his throat. "anyways, i wasn't thinking about him."

"then what?" jeongin asked despite the tease still going on.

only rolling his eyes at his best friends, jisung finally smiled at the thoughts of yesterday. "hyunjin hyung opened up to me a bit."

"wait what? really?" felix instantly questioned and quickly sat up to face him.

"yeah, i took him to the place my father used to be bring me when i was young. and we just having a nice conversation and he just brought it up." jisung smiled widely. "it honestly felt amazing."

"that's great dude!" felix beamed at him in excitement, feeling happy for him.

he was glad his advice worked, to be able to help his best friend out. felix wanted the best, to see the best in him; he wanted to be a supportive friend who always had his back.

and that was all he needed, nothing else. to be able to see jisung this happy.

"yeah, good thing felix's advice worked." jeongin said, looking over to him. "so, what's happening right now?"

"well, i wanna hang out with him more and get closer. and hopefully, you guys get to meet him soon." jisung smiled, already looking forward for the day.

"yeah i can't wait." felix smiled.

"oh and also-"

"hey jisung." a voice interrupted, causing jisung to stop on track. immediately turning around to meet eye contact with his one and only crush, he immediately froze.

"o-oh urm, changbin hyung." jisung nervously stumbled over his words with a smile, not realising he was there.

it wasn't a lie that jisung had been focusing too much on hyunjin these days, to the point he haven't been talking about his crush much. it was as if the taller had taken over his attention.