32

"t-thank you for making me happy... 

i love you..."

jisung didn't know what to think. or even, know how to feel about what hyunjin had said earlier that day. it was the first time ever, to hear these words from him.

not to forget the most beautiful smile he'd ever seen from him, it was the first time he ever saw hyunjin smile that wide before. what does this mean? was hyunjin becoming much more comfortable and happier than ever?

was he already starting to warm up to him even more? and possibly show his most attractive and charming side? he didn't know what all of this had meant, neither did jisung know how to respond to it.

he was just so taken aback about everything that nothing processed his head. even until now, jisung doesn't know the reasoning behind the older's action, he was just so bewildered; he wanna know what hyunjin's true feelings are.

only rotating his head around to face hyunjin's sleeping face beside him, he just quietly stared at him. what did the three words actually mean? was it out of thankfulness? out of kindness? just what was it?

there were so many countless, confused questions forming inside jisung's head, not knowing any of the answers to it. is hyunjin starting to show his affectionate side? is he beginning to slowly trust him now?

whatever it is, jisung wanna know. he didn't know what way to take the three words in, they had only been lingering around in his mind the whole way back. why was it bothering him a lot? why couldn't he stop thinking about it?

why did he want answers so badly? and most importantly, why did his chest warm up at the words? was it meant to mean something? and hyunjin's smile... why did it look so beautiful and alluring? heck, why does hyunjin look so pretty?

even now, he couldn't take his eyes off hyunjin's peaceful, sleeping face. he didn't know why but the more he stared at it, the more captivated he was. not to forget his warm arms wrapping around jisung's torsos, snuggling him even more closer.

a soft smile unknowingly crept its way on jisung's face moments later, finding himself loving the way hyunjin's arms secured its way around him. maybe having the taller around as company isn't so bad after all.

.

"jisung!" the said male turned around at the call of his name, only smiling in response.

"hey guys, good morning." jisung greeted.

"i missed you, my friend! where were you yesterday? you weren't in." felix pouted as he wrapped his arms around jisung's neck. "things didn't feel the same with just me and jeongin."

jisung only chuckled at his words, the two males currently on their way to class. "sorry, i decided to take a day off. you know, so i could spend more time with hyunjin hyung."

"oh really?" felix asked while removing his arms. "oh my gosh, how did it go? nothing bad happened did it?"

"it was fine, we had a lot of fun." jisung smiled, still unable to forget about hyunjin's sparkling eyes and alluring smile from yesterday. "in fact, it was the first time i've ever seen hyung look so happy. he really wanted to go to an amusement park so bad."

"he never went there before?" felix questioned.

only shaking his head seconds later, jisung answered. "no, his parents never let him."

"wait, what the fuck? what kind of parents are they?" he continued to bombard him with questions, nothing but disbelief and shock was on his expression.

jisung shrugged. "horrible parents, that's what." he then smiled in reassurance. "but it's fine, i'm  gonna take hyunjin hyung to all the places he never got the chance to go to before."