38

hyunjin slowly stirred himself awake the next early morning, readjusting his vision to check the time. why is hyunjin up this very early thursday morning you may ask? well, good question.

it wasn't very usual that he would wake up this early, heck even jisung is still sleeping. ever since what happened last night, there had been a slight change in hyunjin's mind.

usually he would wake up much later after jisung had left, and his breakfast would always be awaiting for him on the table. but today was different, hyunjin didn't wanna just rely on jisung anymore, waiting for him to cook him breakfast.

he wanted to try something new, to be more independent and not have others take care of him all the time. jisung had already done so much for him and there was nothing that could describe how thankful and appreciative hyunjin is.

so thankful to the point he needed to show that and express his gratitude for the younger, how much longer was he gonna wait? to be able to take action and thank jisung for everything he'd done for him over the past few months.

and now, here he is, gonna return his thanks.

as hyunjin's drowsy eyes shifted over to the alarm clock right beside him, he quickly checked that it was currently 6:07am. and from his experience, jisung should still be sleeping for at least half an hour more.

hyunjin wasn't really used to waking up this early, neither was he used to being greeted by a glimpse of light from the small crack of the curtains. not that any of that matters, the only thing that consumed hyunjin's mind right now was to firstly, cook jisung breakfast.

with that being engraved in his mind, hyunjin forcibly dragged himself out of the bed. quietly making his way to the bathroom to avoid making a loud sound that would wake jisung up, he began getting ready to start his day.

it didn't take him a long time when he finally stepped out of the bathroom, now on his way to the kitchen to prepare jisung something. what should he cook? good question, what does jisung usually eat for breakfast?

well, since he usually wake up after he had left, there was no way to tell. should he just make something nice and simple? after all, all that matters was his effort right? surely that would be enough for jisung to realise what he was trying to do.

and hopefully jisung would be satisfied with what he make. walking into the kitchen moments later, he instantly went over to the fridge and cupboards to gather the ingredients. as hyunjin slowly rolled his sleeves, he began preparing jisung's breakfast.

there was nothing that could describe how determined he is, wanting to make sure it was all perfect and delicious - unknowingly putting all his love into it. after what happened last night, there had been a shift in his thought process.

he no longer wanted jisung to take care of him all the time, to be someone to be taken care of. hyunjin was gonna start giving him back everything he'd owed, even if it was gonna take him a while to accomplish it all.

after all, he's suppose to be the hyung here, why is he not acting like one? he should be the one to take care of jisung and not it being the other way around. he should start behaving like one, someone reliable for the younger to lean on.

where should he start? from jisung taking him in his house out of generosity to clothing and feeding him and giving him unconditional love, what had hyunjin even be doing all this time? he wasn't gonna stand around and do nothing, he needed to do something.

now that he'd thought about it, when was the last time he's ever listened to jisung's worries and concerns? heck, has jisung even ever talked about his problems before? all this time, it's always been hyunjin opening and warming up to him, but what about jisung? what has he been keeping to himself all this time?