17

"so, tell us how your date with changbin hyung went." felix asked immediately with a smirk as jisung sat down in front of them.

resting his cup of latte on the table, jisung could suddenly feel his cheeks heat up again. it wasn't a lie that ever since the date with changbin, he couldn't stop thinking about it.

it would only make his cheeks heat up even more, his heart pounding even faster. was it safe to say that he was falling deeper in love more than before? after all, the moment jisung heard the word "date", he instantly thought to changbin.

he could remember vividly every second spent he had with changbin, it even still felt so surreal. did he really go on a date with him all day? did he really get to have him in his presence, with a beautiful smile and laugh?

no matter how hard jisung tried to run it through his mind, it was always the same answer. he really did just go out, yesterday, with changbin and hang out. as in, get to be as closer as he possibly can.

and there was nothing to describe how contented jisung was that day.

jisung didn't need to say anything for jeongin to be able to instantly read his expression. "judging by his blissed face, i think it went really well."

"really?!" felix excitedly exclaimed with a wide smile almost leaning forward to him. "so like, what happened between you two?"

the moment jisung heard his question, he instantly blushed at the thoughts of it. just by thinking about the date alone and how he got to see changbin all day, was enough to make his heart pound increasingly harder than before.

just what was changbin doing to his heart now? how could he just end up falling even deeper for him each day? how was this possible? there was just no way jisung could calm down his uncontrollable heart, it was way out of his league.

"i-it was amazing." jisung stumbled over his words, his blush so visible.

felix and jeongin could notice it however, only making them smirk even wider. "that's great, did you two... you know?" felix continued to ask in a teasing tone.

only blushing even more at the thoughts of kissing changbin made jisung's mind go blank. "t-that's ridiculous! why would he? it's not like he actually likes me." 

"you never know? changbin hyung could actually have something for you." jeongin added in.

"please, he would never have something for me, it would be someone else. also, i doubt he has a thing for guys, he's probably straight." jisung attempted to shrug it off, not believing that one bit. "plus, he's literally popular with the girls, i don't stand a chance against them."

"well, if you don't try then yeah." jeongin reasoned. "you might as well let the girls win him over and you're just gonna end up looking like a helpless chicken." he joked.

"hey!" jisung quickly exclaimed in defence, making felix chuckle at his words.

he could slightly feel his cheeks heat up from the embarrassment he received from them, playfully rolling his eyes from the endless teasing. despite jisung knowing full well they didn't mean it, he was just so done with it.

the fact that he found himself befriending these kind of people, how did he end up like this? being constantly teased and made fun of just out of pure enjoyment, how did jisung even endure and survive all of this?

he didn't know but damn, they're never gonna stop are they? it's not like he regretted being friends with them, in fact, he was thankful. for everything they've done for him; besides the teasing, they've always been there for him.