04

"wait, he did?!" jisung covered his ears at the sudden raised voice, nodding his head nonetheless.

"geez, lower your voice down. people are gonna look at us weirdly." jeongin told the screaming boy, causing felix to nod in embarrassment.

he was now slightly embarrassed from being told, seemingly looking away for a moment. "oh shit, sorry about that. i was just... i can't believe it!"

"neither can i." jisung responded back, smiling softly at him. there was clearly nothing more that could make them this shocked, hearing what he'd told them was definitely mind-blowing.

"hey jisung, how did you do it? what did you do to make him talk to you?" felix continued to bombard him with questions, finding himself wanting to know more.

this made jisung shrug in response, not knowing the answer himself. "i'm not sure really. i just said the things i wanted to say to him and was about to leave the room to give him more time but then he just suddenly told me to stay."

"and then?! what happened?" felix curiously exclaimed to which jeongin just rolled his eyes.

they watched as jisung's smile suddenly falter a bit, confusion soon written on their face. "but then he started yelling at me and calling me a liar. i only told him i was always gonna be there and that i'll never leave him-"

"maybe that's the problem." jeongin suddenly interrupted, causing jisung to just turn to him.

at this point, they were both now staring unknowingly at him, curious to hear more. this made jeongin sigh deeply at the notice, soon realising what this all meant.

"i mean, if you think about it. he told you to stay right? everything seemed normal and he was now talking to you but then you started saying those things and that was when he snapped. maybe something you said triggered him." jeongin suggested as jisung nod in agreement.

"you're right... he yelled at me and called me a liar, also he said something about people being the same and that they'll leave him." jisung almost mumbled when he soon realised something.

"what? what's going on now?" felix unknowingly questioned, not understanding what was going on.

this made jisung whip his head towards jeongin, smiling widely at him. "thanks jeongin! i'll get going then, i'll keep you guys updated tomorrow."

"wait! can we come over to?" felix suddenly asked, causing both males to look at him weirdly.

"felix, are you okay in the head? this boy is frightened and hurt, you think things would be better if we were to come over?" jeongin questioned to which he only sighed.

"yeah, you're right. nevermind then." felix sighed to himself, their attention soon landing on jisung who just smiled.

"don't worry felix, when things are better and he's ready to meet new people then i'll make sure to invite both of you. he just needs more time." he spoke, earning himself a smile from felix.

"it's okay, i wasn't thinking properly. i'll look forward to that day then." felix replied with a gradual smile, jisung returning it back.

as he quickly waved goodbye to his friends, he immediately rushed back to his house. now that he knew what the problem was, he couldn't wait to fix it again.

hopefully it'll work this time.

he was too lost in thoughts that he didn't seem to realise he was already now standing outside his house, unknowingly taking another deep breath. when he'd eventually opened the door, he was already used to the silence waiting for him.