18

ever since the first proper hug he gave jisung, the younger started realising something he hadn't seen before. and that was, when did hyunjin become so touchy and cuddly? last time he remembered, he wasn't this into skinship.

it usually happen whenever he had a nightmare or hyperventilating but this time, it was entirely different. something new. instead of jisung giving him tight hugs, it was the other way around. now it was usually hyunjin attacking him with endless hugs.

not like jisung was complaining or anything, in fact, he loved it. receiving all of the affection and skinships he didn't think he'd get from him. maybe it's a sign that hyunjin had became more comfortable and safe around him?

otherwise, why else would he do this? maybe he's naturally an affectionate person, or maybe he's grown to love his hugs. whatever it was, jisung wasn't against it; he was actually relieved that each day they were growing closer than before.

he had seen the small progress that was changing each day, the way hyunjin started becoming much happier and comfortable ever since he came to his house. and jisung had never been this happy for him, everything was steadily changing for the better.

not to forget the fact that he was becoming more open to tell him about his past, there was nothing that could describe how proud jisung is. hyunjin was becoming more comfortable around people as days pass, especially his friends.

"j-jisung..." hyunjin called out with a small smile, this making jisung turn around.

"yeah?" he widely smiled back at him.

only slightly rubbing his arm shyly, his small smile rested on his face. "w-what do you wanna eat? i'll make you anything you want..."

gently shaking his head in defence, jisung only smiled at him in reassurance. "oh! no, it's okay hyung. you don't have to-"

"b-but i wanna..." hyunjin slightly frowned while looking at him. "can i?"

jisung knew he couldn't resist the taller's frown, he didn't know why but it soon became a weakness to him. only giving in moments later, he eventually decided to drop it and let him win. "okay, then how about a cheesecake?"

he didn't know if he saw it properly but he somehow saw a small glint inside hyunjin's eyes, his smile widening a bit. "o-okay, i know how to bake that..."

"thanks hyung," jisung smiled at him. "it's one of my favourite foods. i also like chocolate cake but i'm craving for cheesecakes more." he chuckled.

"t-they're both good." hyunjin said while walking into the kitchen, almost immediately starting on it. as jisung watched the taller getting the ingredients out, something inside him wanted to help out as well.

"can i help you? i wanna bake something with you." he excitedly exclaimed, quickly rushing into the kitchen with him.

hyunjin was slightly taken aback by his sudden request, not expecting it at all. usually he'd be the one cooking and jisung would just help out with washing dishes. not that he hated the idea, it actually gave him a chance to bond with the younger more.

after all, it's finally the weekend. the only opportunity he could ever have to spend more time with jisung at home and be around him more.  he didn't have to wait for him to come home or anything, since the younger like being at home.

just like him, hyunjin felt more safer and relaxed at his house. since jisung wasn't going anywhere today and tomorrow, might as well take the chance before he has to go back.

and hopefully grow much closer than before, and create new, happy memories he didn't know that he'd wanted so much. hyunjin didn't know why but the way jisung was so bouncy and excited warmed his chest, countless flutters bursting out of him.