44

as much as hyunjin wanted to smile in relief and run over to jisung's arms to secure his safety, nothing but tremendous fear took over him. the fear of finding out what chan or minho would do to him or jisung terrified him so much that he just sat there, frozen.

especially with the fact jisung came alone, it was gonna be 2 against 1. how was he gonna face them? what was chan gonna do to him? now that he's physically here, before chan. and minho, what's he gonna do in support of his friend?

the more troubled thoughts hyunjin developed inside of his head, the more he was scared. for both his and jisung's safety, but most importantly, for jisung. actually scrap that, he couldn't care less what happens to himself anymore, as long as the younger was safe.

not that anyone cared about him anyways, no one truly loved or cared about him besides jisung. however, as much as he wanted to hope it was true, it was futile. even jisung didn't want him, he's just a joke to the entire society.

it was probably better if he disappeared, that way he wouldn't need to put a burden on anyone. and he was sure jisung would appreciate that - just like in his nightmare. the moment minho heard sudden voices that caught his attention, he only snapped his head around towards them.

"what the fuck..." minho lowly growled to himself, soon standing up from his chair. "chan, what the fuck is going on here? why did you let this bastard in?"

"minho, i tried to stop him but-" chan tried to explain but was immediately cut off by no one other than jisung himself.

"i let myself in," he interrupted, giving minho a cold look. "to get hyunjin hyung back."

this only made minho laugh loudly out of nowhere, his sudden laughter filling the room. as hyunjin only nervously gulp in fear, minho only snickered at him. "get him back?" he laughed again in between his words. "you?"

"what?" jisung glared at him. "what's the problem with that? i'm getting him back, whether you like it or not." 

he then looked over to an anxious hyunjin who only looked down to his hands. "come on hyung, let's go back." he softly said, about to turn around to leave when he stopped, soon turning back again to see hyunjin not getting up. "hyung?" 

"you see?" minho laughed. "he isn't gonna go back. why did you think he came back to me? because he doesn't wanna stay with you anymore, he left you for me." 

"hyung..." jisung sadly frowned, unable to leave his eyes off him one bit. "why? why do you wanna stay with him so bad? don't you remember all of the things he did to you? yelled at you, abused you, treated like you were shit!" 

hyunjin could hear the sadness and hurtfulness laced in jisung's voice, only making him unable to look up to face him. he just couldn't face him yet, the shame and guilt was still there inside of him. how could he? after what happened at his house.

when he'd confessed and ran out without saying any more words, he just couldn't look him in the eye and say the truth. he wouldn't dare to, after that embarrassing and heartbreak he felt when he ran off.

jisung would never love him back, he only has changbin in his heart. there was never a chance for hyunjin in the first place, no way he could get him. it was never gonna happen anyways, and the taller is aware of that.

there was silence for a moment, hyunjin not saying anything. minho took this as a signal of approval from his words, looking up to smirk at jisung. "see? he doesn't even wanna talk to you. he's not even looking at you!" he laughed.

the younger didn't saying anything for a moment, only continuing to stare silently at hyunjin. "now get the fuck out of my house," minho warned, sending death glares at him. "while i'm asking politely."