39

currently on his way to his university, jisung couldn't stop feeling flustered from what happened a few moments ago. no matter how hard he tried to think about it, he just couldn't seem to process anything in his head.

what just happened? why was hyunjin suddenly acting this way? he'd never seen such a determined hyunjin before, it was first time ever to see him like this. did something happen to him?

whatever it is, jisung wanted to know. not only does he wanna know why hyunjin was suddenly acting this way since this mornjng, but also the reasoning behind this strange feeling he couldn't help but feel.

why did he suddenly feel flustered from hyunjin's actions? why did his heart flutter and pound increasingly faster at his words? he's never felt this way towards the taller before, usually all of these feelings were only for changbin.

wait, what? what was the meaning of this? how can he also feel this way towards hyunjin as well? he was sure he'd always felt these flutters and cheeks heating up whenever he's around changbin and no one else. but if so, why did he feel this way towards the older? what was happening to him?

it can't be right? no it couldn't, jisung was certain these feelings were for changbin only. how is it possible he's getting these feelings for hyunjin? it's already been 10 minutes since he'd been thinking about it yet he still couldn't come up with a conclusion.

he didn't lose feelings for changbin did he? no, that's not the case right? he still loves changbin dearly, it must've been something else that's causing confusion. surely as time goes, it will start getting more clearer and easier to understand.

and most certainly, it will just be nothing but a temporary feeling that meant nothing serious. or at least that's what he'd hoped, right?

"sungie," a soft voice called out, jisung still in daze however, that he was unable to realise his surroundings. "sungie?" the voice called out again.

'it must be my mind playing tricks on me, there's no way i-'

"sungie!" jisung finally snapped back into reality as he quickly turned around, only to be met with changbin's slightly worried eyes.

since when was changbin here? had he been calling his name for countless of times already? why didn't he realise until now? jisung didn't seem to realise he was too busy thinking about what happened earlier that he couldn't grasp around his surroundings.

"o-oh changbin hyung," jisung finally greeted, feeling slightly embarrassed about his actions. he'd never really done this to changbin before, how could he do that to his own boyfriend?

"are you okay? is something troubling you?" changbin worriedly asked, the two males walking side by side together as they continued the rest of the way.

jisung could only shyly blush, not knowing how or what to say to him. should he mention the fact that he was flustered from what happened earlier with hyunjin? if so, how was he gonna explain it? even he, himself, didn't know what it meant.

"oh no, i'm fine. sorry about that." jisung eventually smiled, deciding to dismiss it.

maybe he should deal with it on his own, it probably meant nothing else. why worry the older? there's probably nothing to worry about anyways. whatever happened this morning was just a coincidence. well, that's what he liked to think, that is.