47

"i'm so glad the whole minho thing is over," felix gleefully said out loud, unable to stop smiling to himself at the fact that they will never see him ever again. "and of course, we won't have to worry about that chan bastard bothering hyunjin hyung again."

jeongin nodded in relief, also glad that it was all finally over. it was a good thing he, seungmin and felix came at the right timing. otherwise, who would've known what minho would have done to jisung if they were late by a second.

"yeah, now they can suffer in jail for a very long time." jeongin finally said, following after felix. "but, it was amazing. how you immediately asked felix to inform everyone else about it. how did you know where he was?"

as jisung listened in to his question, he could only shrug in uncertainty. "honestly, i hoped it was the case. after what changbin hyung told me about how his friend is staying at his house, that's when i figured it out, he must be staying at chan's house. it has to be."

"that must make sense, where else could that asshole be?" felix joined in, seungmin only quietly listening into the conversation. "but, how is hyunjin hyung? is he okay? he was stabbed in the stomach and lost a lot of blood." he then worriedly asked.

"he's okay," jisung reassured, this making the males sigh in relief. "and the wound wasn't as deep, that's what they said. in fact, hyung's already better! he already got discharged yesterday."

"thank god," felix sighed in relief once again. "but, is it true?"

the moment felix asked a sudden question, it only made jisung stop on track to look at them in confusion. "what do you mean?"

"i mean, about you liking hyunjin hyung instead of changbin hyung." felix added on, seungmin silently snapping his head at the particular name being mentioned.

jeongin also turned to look at jisung in anticipation, also wanting to know the answer. jisung slowly blinked for a moment, his thoughts were soon hit in realisation. now that he'd thought about it, he still hasn't told them about it yet.

how he and changbin ended up being friends again, and the fact he is now together with hyunjin. how should he tell them? where should he even start? he was too focused on hyunjin that he'd forgot to let them know.

and now, it was the perfect chance.

"oh yeah, sorry about that. i was gonna let you guys at some point but i didn't realise until now." jisung eventually said, taking a moment to recollect his thoughts. "but yeah, i realised i like hyung instead and i don't know how i ended up losing feelings for changbin hyung."

"when?" seungmin suddenly butted, wanting to know the answer.

as all eyes turned to jisung for answers, the other only continued. "i don't know when exactly but for a while now. it only took me this long when i realised what my feelings actually meant."

he then opened his mouth again in reassurance. "but, it's okay! changbin hyung and i talked it out between us and now we're friends." he smiled. "though i felt bad for hurting his feelings, he was still understanding and supportive of me and hyunjin hyung."

"that's good." felix smiled, relieved changbin didn't negatively react to it.

even though all of them felt bad about how it may have hurt changbin's feelings, they were still thankful that he wasn't toxic or rude about it. "i hope he's fine, you know, from what you told him." felix couldn't help but heavily sigh.

"i'm sure he's fine," seungmin reassured, on the other hand, lifting a soft smile about the thoughts of the older. "don't worry about him."

"yeah, hopefully." jisung smiled. "oh right, hyunjin hyung and i are planning on going on a date today after school. and i can't wait."