46

as jisung stood silently by the classroom door, he could only gulp nervously. why was he there? good question, now that jisung had realised his feelings for hyunjin, there was only one other thing he needed to sort out.

and that was, changbin.

no matter how hard he thought about it, he just felt guilty as ever. he couldn't believe it came to the point where he had to do this, someone he'd a crush on for years. and even got to have him as his boyfriend.

but what he didn't expect was he sudden change of feelings, now shifting over to the taller. he could've never thought he lost his feelings for changbin without knowing, the one person he used to always crush on. the person who had always been flawless to him.

the one person he'd always wanted. all of that, the moments they had with each other, it was as if none of that mattered anymore. as if jisung had forgotten all the feelings and moments he felt when he first got with changbin.

just what happened? even though jisung wasn't complaining that he fell for hyunjin instead, he just couldn't understand it no matter how much he thought about it. since when did he have a change of feelings? how did all of that happen?

even if he got together with hyunjin and possibly marry him, jisung would probably still wonder to himself. what about the taller that he fell for instead? that even changbin didn't have? what was the difference between the two that resulted into him more drawn to the taller?

with such countless questions forming inside of his head, jisung gulped even more as seconds pass. his heart was pounding faster in nerves, no knowing how changbin would react to it. would he be shocked? or upset? or get angry?

whatever it is, jisung was anxious. about changbin's reaction, after all, this would probably be the last thing he would expect from jisung. and the younger didn't wanna disappoint or upset him, changbin is still someone important to him.

though hyunjin is much more special to him. and jisung was aware of that, how much he means more than anyone else. he'd just hope this wouldn't ruin anything, and hopefully they could still be friends. if changbin even want that.

"sungie?" the sudden voice caused jisung to slightly flinch, his deep thoughts were soon interrupted by changbin walking out of the classroom.

jisung felt his heart pound even more, not knowing how to say it to him. but he's got to get it over with it, to clear everything up. otherwise changbin would never know and the overfilling guilt would just eat him up.

"c-changbin hyung!" jisung nervously called out, not knowing what to say to him now that he's here, right in front of him.

this made changbin smile softly at the sight of his 'boyfriend', contented to see him. "did you miss me that much that you came to my classroom?" he asked.

as jisung fiddled with his history notebook, he could only gulp. now's the time, it was either now or never. "um, changbin hyung... can we talk for a moment?" 

"sure, what is it?" changbin continued to encourage him, this only making jisung even more nervous than ever.

"n-not here," jisung almost whispered, holding onto his arm moments later. "let's go somewhere else, with no one else."

changbin didn't think much of it and nodded, wondering what it could be that he needed to talk about. whatever it is, jisung seems pretty nervous about it. it was obvious to him, how nerve-wracking it could be that he's acting this way.

he didn't wanna question it so he just nodded with a smile. as jisung led changbin to a much quieter place with fewer people, changbin only stood before him. "what is it that you needed to talk to me about?" changbin was the first to ask.