02

the boy was finally in his house. now what? jisung had no idea what to do next, neither could he stop turning his head to look at him now and then.

there was already so many thoughts and questions running through his head, he was so desperate to just ask about it but he knew he shouldn't. it was a wrong idea to do so, especially after seeing how frightened and wary he looked.

he sighed to himself, the thoughts of letting a random person in his house. what would he get out of this? when the male was literally refusing to talk to him.

jisung stood in the kitchen, currently cooking ramen for the boy to eat. he didn't seem to realise until now how tall he actually was, not to mention the fact he looked a bit older than him. resting those thoughts inside his head, he eventually turned to look at him once again.

his once soaked hair was now dry after taking a shower, he was no longer drenched. instead of wearing those wet, dirty clothes that'd been worn for days, he was now wearing a pair of jisung's oversized clothes. his wounds however, were far from being fine; he was all bruised up and jisung couldn't help but feel so concerned.

just what could've happened that made him look this way? all frightened and fragile. not to mention the fact it wasn't easy to get him to shower and change his clothes, it was already difficult than it already was. and most importantly, why was he refusing to talk to him?

soon shaking those thoughts away, he eventually finished cooking and grabbed a bowl from the cupboard. as he set the table, he watched as the boy continued to ball himself away, as if he didn't wanna open up to anyone.

what could he possibly be thinking about? who and what made him to be this way right now? jisung shook his head to shake it away, placing a cup of water for the boy to drink. how long had he been sitting in the rain, all drenched? how long had it been since he last ate or drank?

with those unanswered questions running through his head, he lastly placed a pair of chopsticks down before looking over to him. would he actually come over if he were to call for him now? or would he just continue to sit still in the distance?

it wasn't like he could do that anyways, he was tremendously dying from hunger and thirst. but even so, he could be proven wrong once again.

"hey, i made ramen. i figured you'd be hungry after sitting there in the rain like that." jisung eventually called out, still keeping his distance away.

and he wasn't wrong when the boy heard it and did nothing, he was just strangely sitting still for an incredibly long time already. this caused jisung to rub his neck awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

if he was refusing to even eat, what would happen now? he couldn't just die from starvation, he needed to eat to live. or did he not care anymore? to the point he wouldn't eat at all.

'he needs to eat though...' jisung worriedly thought, frowning at the fact he wasn't doing anything.

neither could he seem to ignore it, it was starting to worry him a lot. even when he didn't know him at all, someone refusing to eat would obviously cause him to be concerned to this extent - no matter who.

"you should really eat, aren't you hungry? you could die from starving like that. please? i don't want you to die." jisung continued to reason, noticing how he wasn't sparing him a single glance.

this made him sigh heavily, not wanting it to continue to stay this way. he didn't have a choice at this point, he just needed to get him to eat so he could feel reassured.

starting to walk over to him, countless thoughts rested in his mind. if this wouldn't attract his attention then he wouldn't know what to do, he couldn't give up this easily. he needed to do this.