35

there was nothing that could describe how fuming and annoyed jisung was, the thought of wanting to punch chan was so tempting to him. but of course, he didn't wanna cause a commotion in university.

he just couldn't believe it, how could chan do such an inhumane thing to hyunjin? no matter how much jisung thought about it, he only hated chan even more.

and now, there was nothing that could stop jisung's rage, all of the frustration and anger had came back to him. chan was gonna pay, and he was gonna make sure he gets what he deserve.

"chan!" jisung raised his voice loud enough to alarm chan, who had just came out of class, but not enough to earn attention from other students.

as chan rotated his head at the call of his name, his eyes only met jisung's for a split second before turning the other way. this only angered jisung even more, the younger stomping towards him.

"stop there!" he exclaimed, hands tightly gripping onto chan's shoulder. "we need to talk. now." his tone sounded threatening, eyes burning in anger.

chan only sighed at the action, nonchalantly brushing jisung's hands off him. "hands off, there's nothing else for me to say."

"well, i do." jisung glared at him, harshly turning him around to face him. "and i'm not gonna leave until i'm finished."

this made chan stare blankly at him, not wanting to speak to him at all. "say it here then, let's get this done with."

"no," jisung denied. "we're gonna go somewhere else to talk. alone."

and with that, he grabbed hardly onto chan's arms and dragged him away to a much quieter place. felix and jeongin sighed heavily at this, continuing to follow after them.

"jisung! please... slow down." felix panted once again, the two males finally stopping behind jisung.

as jisung took his hands off chan's arms, he only glared at him. "alright, there's no need to hide now. we all know it was you." he said, folding his arms tightly.

"what are you guys talking about?" chan confusingly asked, attempting to look innocent as possible.

but much to his dismay, neither of them bought it at all. they only darkened their expression even more at him. "don't play the victim, we all know you did that to hyunjin hyung." jeongin calmly said.

"yeah! he came back home, all covered in bruises. and we all know you came  to him during his shift to bully him." felix joined in.

"whatever you're trying to do, it won't work on us.  might as well come clean." jisung raised an eyebrow cautiously at him.

chan remained silent as he said nothing, only standing there with no words exchanged. it wasn't until he suddenly laughed, a wide smirk appearing on his face seconds later.

"wow, you guys look so serious. it was so hard to hold back in that laugh." chan laughed, seemingly enjoying what was happening.

this only darkened jisung's expression even more, having the desire to just punch him already. but he held back, not wanting to make anything worse than it already is.

"how dare you hurt hyung," jisung breathed heavily. "it's unforgivable. i'm not gonna let it slide anymore, do you know how painful it was for me to see him all bruised up?!"

he continued. "i can't take this anymore. you'll fucking pay." jisung added soon after.

chan only shrugged calmly, having no reaction to any of this. "and what are you gonna do? stop me? you don't have the power to do that."