03

"alright, update me." jeongin steadily said, anticipating to hear more from him.

felix raised his eyebrow in confusion, not understanding what was going on all of a sudden. "wait, i'm confused. what's going on? is there something i don't know yet?" 

jisung sighed heavily as he nodded his head, about to answer him when jeongin suddenly interrupted. "he called me last night saying he allowed a random stranger in his house. i warned him by saying he might be dangerous and that he should kick him out." 

they watched as felix slowly widened his eyes in shock after hearing what jeongin had said, taking a moment to process everything. "wait, really? what did you do?" he asked, turning to face jisung unknowingly.

"for now i let him stay in the house. jeongin told me that if something goes wrong then i should kick him out, i can't seem to do that though." jisung answered with another deep sigh.

"why not?" felix questioned in curiosity.

"because he looked like he needed desperate help. i found him yesterday when i was walking home from the coffee shop after school, he was literally sitting there in the rain and he was all bruised up. he looked so hurt and frightened, i didn't know what'd happened to him." jisung explained, hoping that felix would somehow understand his explanation.

and he was right when he nodded in understanding, smiling softly back. "i see, he might just actually needed someone to help him. how's he doing right now?" 

he widened his smile at his words, relieved that felix had understood his reasoning. "i'm not sure. he's refusing to talk to me and when i said that i was gonna leave for school, he didn't say anything. he was just rocking himself back and forth."

felix slightly frowned in response, already not liking what he'd heard. "he must be really hurt."

"you think? i mean, he gets really scared when i get close to him and refuses to let me treat his wound." jisung continued to reason, hoping that was the case.

"yeah, i think something traumatic happened to him. that probably explains his wounds and the fact he was sitting in the rain, maybe he didn't have anywhere to go." felix suggested, causing jisung to nod after moment of thoughts.

"i thought that as well. he didn't have anything on him, it looked like he hadn't have anything to eat or drink. he was just shivering tremendously in the cold."  jisung reasoned back as he nod.

"hmm, it's kinda hard to get someone who's experienced traumatic moments to talk to you. i think you should start off by giving him a bit of time to think to himself? i don't know though." felix suggested once more with a shrug.

a raised eyebrow lifted itself on jisung's face, finding himself think deeply about the situation. "you sure? i can't help but worry about him, even if i've never met him before."

"just make sure you appear harmless. maybe he'll start to think differently or something." felix uttered, earning himself a nod from jisung.

"okay, i'll try that. i hope this works, i've never done this before, this is the first." jisung explained to which he just smiled softly.

"don't worry, you'll do well. just give him a few more time to adjust everything." felix patted him on the shoulder in reassurance.

"yeah, you're right. also-"

"excuse me, aren't you forgetting that i'm here?" both males turned to face jeongin from the sudden interruption, slight guilt on their face moments later.

"oh sorry jeongin, i was too engaged in the conversation that i didn't realise." jisung apologised almost guiltily, smiling at him.

this made jeongin sigh heavily, rubbing his temple at the response. "anyways, what are you gonna do?"