Stage 3

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━━.

Y/n bid farewell to her bestie and took towards the parks where she usually thinks about life

She sat at the end of the slide. Practice was cancelled for today so she had nothing else on her agenda.

Folding her skirt underneath she snuggled herself in her legs, feeling a bit cold.

Soon she felt warmth engulfing her, someone had just laid their jacket on top of her. When she tried to see the person in question, they just shoved their hands onto her to stop her from seeing them.

"Who the hell-" she struggled to lift her head up, but the person was too strong.

"Just stay like that for a while, would you?" the rough voice of Naoto rang in the air. She then heard a small thump as he sat down next to her.

Tachibana Naoto, 16, the younger brother of Hinata. She has known him for a long time as well, and she considers him her little brother. Naoto is irritated by this as he harbours a tiny crush on her. Okay, that tiny crush turned into a big one, later on.

"So what's up with you, Naoto?" she questioned, turning her head to the right to face him.

He heaved a sigh before speaking up, "You know onee-chan's boyfriend, what's his name. Oh right, Takemichi. He told me some strange things today but I don't know if I should believe him"

"Hmm why not. There's no harm, go for it" She responded, as she got up and dusted her skirt. "Maybe it will do more good than bad" she hugged the jacket and started walking outside the playground.

While going forward, she stopped in her tracks, turning back. "Good night Naoto, I'll return the jacket when I feel like it." she smiled and continued on her way.

When she was gone, Naoto buried his face into his hand, a bit red in the face.

"She always gets her way but maybe she's right, maybe I should believe Takemichi, this time."

Deciding it's time for him to go home, Naoto got up and headed towards his house.

Shoving his hands into his pocket, he made his way when he bumped into Takemichi.

"Oh Takemichi-kun, were you just at our house?" Naoto questioned.

To which Takemichi just nervously chuckled and nodded.

"I've been thinking about what you said and decided to go along with it" Naoto raised his hands for a handshake.

"Thank you Naoto" Takemichi said. As soon as they touched, Takemichi felt a headache coming on and blanked out.

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━━.