Stage 25

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━.

He grabbed onto Kiyomasa into a tight hug, squeezing with all his might

He grabbed onto Kiyomasa into a tight hug, squeezing with all his might. The stronger opponent kept on delivering hard punches to Takemichi.

He then bit Kiyomasa, which startled the burly dude. Takemichi took this chance to jump on his back and wrapped his legs around him. While he strangled his neck with his arms.

After a few seconds of both people struggling, Kiyomasa slumped to his knees. Y/n assumed that due to Takemichi blocking his oxygen, he temporarily fainted.

Looked like Takemichi had done it, he finally took revenge on his life.

But the fight wasn't over, the remaining delinquents started approaching them with different weapons.

Y/n pronounced that she had enough. She took a step towards them, she knew that even she couldn't handle so many people. Her death might as well be certain here.

"LET'S GO TO HELL TOGETHER BITCHES" She shouted standing right next to Draken and Takemichi.

They both had crazy smiles plastered on their faces.

Both parties started racing towards each other.

One was sure that they would win as they had way more men. While the others just wanted it to get done with, their soldiers were injured. They were sure death was certain at this point, no chance of escape now.

But even if it felt hopeless, so far away, they wanted to succeed. Somehow manage to live this bloodbath and change the future. So the future won't end up in ruins.

One of the men directed a knife towards Takemichi, aiming to kill him.

However, it was thrown on the floor, away from them.

The arrival of a redhead.

In a matter of seconds, Takemichi's friends had surrounded them. All in fighting positions, ready to stand up for their beloved ones.

"Don't worry Y/n sama and our crybaby hero, WE'LL SAVE YOU" all four of them screamed together. They all aimed to fight the men but even they knew that their lackluster fighting abilities weren't enough.

Sure enough, all of them ended up getting beaten up. Blood gushed from their faces but they didn't back down.

Y/n had never felt so helpless. Her friends were getting beaten to a pulp right in front of her and she could do nothing.

She wanted to scream and cry but she couldn't. She knew she had to uphold herself for others.

Just then, the sirens of an ambulance and police were heard throughout the neighborhood.

"Shit, let's go" Kiyomasa's men bailed, leaving their captain behind in shambles.

Relief washed over all of them, finally the worst was over. Y/n finally could relax, but that's when it hit her.

She was mentally exhausted and not to mention all the bruises over her body. She wanted to sleep, a good night's one.

Her body ached so badly from all the attacks that she had received while protecting Takemichi.

But it was worth it, Takemichi was their future and their saviour.

She was gonna faint, she knew it.

"Hey guys, please catch me" she closed her eyes and fell towards the floor. Only to be caught by none of the guys present, but by another person.

"Caught you princess" he cradled the unconscious body of the female.

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━.