Stage 19

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━━.

"Huh what did you say?" Mikey looked her dead in the eyes

"You heard me right. I will fight for Toman, I'm already stronger than half of your guys and you know it" she held her stance, fully confident in herself and her decision.

Takemichi just stared at her fearfully. She was going all in if it meant it could save Hinata.

"Y/n you can't possibly do this" Takemichi grabbed her arm, hoping she would hesitate even in the slightest, however she just smiled.

"Mikey, they both aren't backing down, maybe we should reconsider this." Draken spoke up as he held Pah chin from pouncing onto Y/n.

"Ken chin, are you going against Toman?" Mikey said.

"Huh I didn't say that" Draken was interrupted by someone's arrival before he could continue.

They all turned to see a person wearing red, walking up to them.

"Moebius this, Moebius that. Would you mind keeping our name out of your mouths" he combed his already gelled hair. He also had a cigarette in his mouth.

'Well if I can't kill him then maybe his lungs might do it for me' Y/n thought as she observed the entire situation.

"Osanai" was all Pah chin could say. He then ran with his fist balled up, ready to attack the intruder.

He went in for a punch, but Osanai easily dodged it and punched Pah chin in the face so hard that he flew backwards.

"Tokyo Manji Gang? Change Your damn name. Maybe Idiot Baby Alliance" he stepped where Pah chin laid.

"I heard you were gonna pick a fight with us" he then clicked his fingers signalling the arrival of his men.

Y/n could mentally count 55 men dressed in grey with confident smirks plastered on their faces. They all had some kind of weapon with them be it bats or sticks.

"This is war Baby" He smirked until his eyes fell on Y/n.

"Ho Ho what do we have here" he walked towards Y/n. She immediately put an arm in front of Takemichi out of reflex.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here? Wait, did Mikey chan actually recruit you? This is low even for you Mikey chan" he took a hold of his cigarette and let out a puff.

A/N
short chapter today cause I posted two in 24 hoursss

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━━.