Stage 9

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━━.

It was a normal, sunny morning

It was a normal, sunny morning. Nothing special really, so Y/n was bored out of her mind. Especially since she had to walk alone; Hinata decided to walk with Takemichi today.

Her mind wandered to yesterday's events. "Mikey, huh. Dude seems like a weirdo" she hummed to herself.

While she was occupied with her thoughts, she heard shouts from the right. Curious, she decided to investigate further.

Who cares about 'Curiosity Killed the cat'? When Y/n's interested in something, she needs to know further about it.

The noise was coming from a store called 'Meijiya'.

There stood a boy no older than her, punching another kid.

The offender had long, lucious black hair, longer than Mikey's. He had deep gray eyes, and held a hair tie in between his teeth.

He.was.hot. Especially when he was beating the shit out of the other person.

No Y/n, now's not the time to gush over him. She then looked behind them, there stood an old man, probably the owner of the store. He looked like he was about to call the cops on them.

Instincts took place and she decided to intervene in their fight. Maybe it was fate but Y/n knew something bad would happen if she didn't.

She quickly grabbed the black-haired male and intertwined their arms, clinging. "Hahah sorry about my boyfriend sir, we'll be quick to get out of your hair" beads of sweat rolled down her forehead.

The said male just looked at her like she was a flying cockroach. Grossed out by the sudden act.

"Huh?" he said

The beaten up dude stood up and ran away for his life. At this point Y/n hoped that the store keeper was dumb enough to buy her lie.

"I better not see you lot here again" he put down his phone and went back inside the shop.

Once he was inside, Y/n let out a sigh of relief.

"Now what the fuck was that lady?" The male questioned her. He shrugged her grasp off his hand.

"WOW I saved you from the cops and this is how you repay me? Rude" she scoffed, clearly upset at his lack of appreciation.

"Never asked for your help anyways" he crossed his arms and looked at her.

Suddenly, Y/n remembered her reason for being outside this early.

"GAH I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL" She screamed and ran towards her destination.

"Hey wait" he tried to reach her but to no avail, as the female had already ran off.

"Didn't even tell her name and she calls me the rude one. Bitch" he walked to his place.

~

"Y/N WHY WERE YOU SO LATE? '' her teacher scolded her. Y/n wasn't really interested so she zoned the conversation out but on the outside she had a poker face.

Once the lecture was finally done, Y/n made her way to the classroom. She was in the same class as Takemichi, unfortunately.

"Woah Y/n, you're late today" he commented as Y/n took a seat next to him.

"Eh some trouble came up but don't worry" she settled and put her face on the palm of the class, focusing on class.

She doubted she needed this class since she's already a doctor but if younger her doesn't study, then it will mess up the space time continuum.

Y/n looked to her left and saw Takemichi, looking at her with determination. She just gave him a confused look in return.

Shouts were heard from the corridor making everyone look at the door.

Then one of the most unexpected things happened, a person walked inside class.

Mikey

"Hey there they are," Mikey said as he waved to them. "Come play with us, Takemitchy and Chibi chin" he signaled to the pair sitting at the end.

"We're in middle of the class now..." the teacher said in vain.

Y/n and Takemichi's mouth fell open once he said those words.

At that moment they thought the exact same words.

"THIS DUDE IS INSANE!"

A/N

Chapter timings have changed ¡¡

I'll be posting chapters at this time nowadays since school has started

Have a great dayy ¡¡

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━━.