Stage 38

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━.

Y/n made her way to the floors below

Y/n made her way to the floors below. Hoping to catch that rotten bastard.

She pressed the doorbell, praying the said people were there. Her prayers were soon answered as the door clicked opened, revealing a woman.

She was around her early 40's and had an apron tied around her. Once she saw a girl in front of her doorstep, her eyes started dancing with joy.

"Baji finally brought home a girl? Finally I can live to see grandchildren." she pulled Y/n inside without another word.

"Uhh Hi auntie, is Baji home?" Y/n politely asked her, as she examined the room. It looked like Y/n's except much more livelier, the opposite of what she expected.

"Yes yes he is, let me fetch Baji for you" she took off her apron and left towards the rooms.

Y/n didn't know what to do so she sat down on the couch. Folding her arms, she patiently waited however, she was met with screams instead.

"BAJI GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW" Baji's mother hollered, banging at his door.

"CALM DOWN HAG I'M COMING" he finally opened the door and came outside where he was dragged by his mother to the living room.

Once he saw that Y/n was in his house, he immediately tried to retreat.

"Oh hell no" he ran back back but was blocked by his mom. She gave him the eyes and he was forced to listen.

"Now take the kind lady to your room. I'm going to go prepare some snacks" she pushed him towards her. Winking, she took her leave.

"Come follow me" he growled.

~

His room was a pale cream colour with mahogany furniture. Books were neatly placed in their designated places. Y/n hated to admit it but this dude was cleaner than Y/n.

"Wow I expected more emo from you, but surprisingly you're pretty calm." She then spotted a silver glint in his book shelf.

"OMG IS THAT THE TWILIGHT SERIES?" she screamed in delight and whipped her hands to get it.

"I KNEW YOU WERE EDWARD CULLEN, THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE THOSE TEETH" She flipped through the pages, making sure if it was the real deal.

"HEY BITCH, DON'T TOUCH THAT" He grabbed it from her hands then placed it on high ground where she couldn't reach.

"You're no fun" she pouted and sat on the carpet, settling her hands on the table in front of her.

"Why are you here anyways?" he sat opposite to her.

"I'm here to make you smarter and get you back to Toman" she took the necessary books from the shelf, placing them on the table.

She then realised something really important.

"OI, BECAUSE OF YOU I ALMOST FAILED CHEMISTRY. THE THING YOU TAUGHT ME IN THE TRAIN WAS WRONG" She pointed at him, glaring daggers with her eyes.

"So I'm here to take revenge"

~

"FUCKING IDIOT, WHERES THE NEGATIVE SIGN" She smacked a rolled up newspaper bat at him.

Baji's hair was already ruined because of her smacking.

"WHY DO YOU NEED NEGATIVES ANYWAYS. ISN'T LIFE ABOUT POSITIVES??" He retorted back, already tired from studying.

"May lord help me, I don't think I can stand this dumbass for longer" she prayed which just ticked Baji off even further.

The door then opened and in came auntie, carrying a tray full of food. Delectables at every corner of it.

"Oh my gosh auntie you didn't have to do this" she smiled like an angel as she took the tray.

"Oh Dearie, anything for you" she exclaimed, patting Y/n's face affectionately.

Once she left Baji gave her the infamous cockroach stare.

"Why don't you act like that with me" he picked up a jam filled biscuit.

"Act like a human then I will" she munched on a chocolate muffin.

"BITCH" he slammed his hands on the table, shaking the juice kept there.

"That's not my name, when will you ever learn" she rolled her eyes.

"Isn't your name Toyota something"

"ITS SUZUKI Y/N, EDWARD"

"This is why Jacob is better," she retorted, her mouth filled with chocolate.

~

"Your mom is so nice, how did she give birth to a devil like you?" she rubbed her belly, feeling full from the supposed light snack.

"What are you talking about? I'm a great child" He stood up looking down at her.

"You really aren't" she also stood up, feeling like she needed a walk.

"Imma go walk around. I feel pregnant because of this" she headed towards the door.

"Yeah by me" he clasped his hands over his mouth when he said it.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. FIRST YOU SAID KINKY AND NOW THIS" She fumed, hoping her face wasn't turning red. Ever since he said that at the arcade, it hadn't left her mind.

"FUCK I DON'T KNOW WHAT IM SAYING." He ran his hand through his long hair.

"JUST UNREMEMBER WHAT I SAID" Great, he was messing up his Japanese now. What even is unremember?

"AND HOW DO YOU SUGGEST I DO THAT, SMARTASS" She facepalmed.

"WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SMART ONE" He screamed at her, his emotions were fuelling his actions.

"WHY DID YOU EVEN SAY IT IN THE FIRST PLACE"

"IT'S BECAUSE I LIKE YOU DUMBASS, I WANTED TO BE THE ONE WHO KISSED YOU, NOT HANMA. DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED TO HIT HIM THERE AND THEN."

He finally got it out of his chest.

A/N

Okay so the previous extra chapter wasn't fully canon lmao. She doesn't have a cum jar-

What Kazutora is doing is that he's taking stuff from her house, using it for wink wink, then returning it. That's why stuff is misplaced and the shell was broken.

And we have our first confession, 4-5 more to go.

Have a great day/night !!

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━.