Stage 14

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━━.

Y/n woke up and saw she was in someone's room

Y/n woke up and saw she was in someone's room. The place wasn't familiar to her.

As soon as she tried to get up, she felt weird, like she wasn't supposed to be here.

The room was a pale shade of yellow, with few paintings hanging on the walls.

That's when she heard the door click open and out stepped a strange boy. He had yellow and black hair and had a mole under his right eye. He also had a tattoo on his neck of some animal. Perhaps a tiger? He also wore only one earring.

"Who the fuck are you?" Y/n questioned, trying to use the blanket as a shield.

Whoever this dude was, he meant some business.

"Chill out chibi chan" he raised his hands in defense, "You just fainted and I happened to be around so I decided to help. It was also a plus to see you in my clothes." he smiled, pointing at Y/n.

"TF WHERE'S MY CLOTHES, YOU PERVERT" she screamed, throwing pillows at him.

She would have continued throwing stuff at him if her phone didn't ring.

She reached for the phone on the desk but it was swiped away by the male. He kept it out of reach by raising it above his head.

Unfortunately, Y/n was shorter than him so she did the thing she did best, fight.

She immediately pounced on him, making them both fall on the floor with a thud. The phone was still ringing, so Y/n sat on her kidnaper and answered it.

"Hi Takemichi, wassup?" she said, while the male was slumped over the floor.

"Mikey wants us to meet at Musashi shrine, for something. I'm here with Hina so come fast" he replied.

"I'll be there in 25 mins just wait" she ended the call.

"Hey Chibi chan, aren't we in such a provocative position right now-" he lifted his head trying to get a clear view of her.

"Shut up pervert, I don't have time for this" she got up and tried to leave.

"Wait, don't you want my name?" he said, dusting his clothes.

"Not exactly"

"Well, have it anyway. It's Hanemiya Kazutora" he smiled.

"Ugh mine's Suzuki Y/n. Looks like I'll be borrowing your clothes" she grabbed her stuff and headed out.

"What an interesting girl but she's very clueless."

Kazutora then opened his drawer to reveal random pictures of Y/n when she was busy with daily activities.

There were pictures when she was at school and when she was with Takemichi. But most importantly there were multiple pictures of her and Mikey.

Along with them was Y/n's folded uniform, which she totally forgot about.

"I will get to you one day Mikey." he shut the drawer

~
She ran up to the stairs where everyone was gathered. There were bikes lined up one by one with the Toman members on them.

Y/n spotted Hinata and Takemichi and immediately went up to them.

Once she saw Hinata's pissed face, she slowed down. Along with her stood Draken and a blonde girl.

"Alright Takemichi what did you do to Hina?" she questioned as she slung an arm around Hinata.

"Why do you assume it's me?" he replied.

"It's always you"

She then faced towards Draken.

"So what's the big occasion?" she asked him.

"We have a meeting and Mikey wanted you both idiots to be there" he said walking towards the shrine which rested above the stairs.

Both protagonists bid farewell to Hina and made their way behind Draken but not before Y/n's sudden outburst.

Two familiar people stood in the middle with the gang.

"GAH IT'S SMILEY AND THAT LONG HAIRED VAMPIRE BITCH" she screamed pointing at them.

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" Smiley kept his signature smile and hugged her, patting her back.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE CALLING THAT TO" The long haired dude walked up to her.

"Well you look like one so" she shrugged.

"You know them Y/n?" Takemichi asked, confused by the sudden reunion.

"Yeah I've met them both before but I didn't know that they were a part of Toman"

"Nee Nee Y/n here is my bestie" Smiley rubbed both their cheeks together, while keeping his smile.

"Yess but I don't know who that other rando is though"

"MY NAME'S BAJI. DO YOU WANT ME TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU?" He threatened her.

Y/n however wasn't fazed by his actions at all. Instead she kept up a sly expression.

"You can try pretty boy"

Baji looked like he was about to pounce on her but unfortunately was restrained by Draken who held him back.

"Let's go before Mikey gets mad" Draken signalled to the group

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━━.