Stage 4

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━━.

━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━━

[ Present ]

Our young protagonist woke up with a jolt, with beads of sweat splattered all over her face. Her head was still hurting really badly, but something felt different.

Her mind felt like it was tampered with, there were extra memories, some which weren't there yesterday. Brushing that aside, she decided to focus on the things at hand.

She tried to examine her surroundings, that's when all the memories of the morning came back to her. She fainted on Shibuya Station early in the morning, in the midst of saving a boy.

Why did she blank out? She doesn't know it herself. Despite being a doctor, this was beyond her expertise.

It looked like she was in a medical facility of a train station, by its size.

Looking around the room she saw the same boy, the one who was stranded on the tracks. He was accompanied by Naoto...? That's right, before passing out he pushed her away from the tracks.

"WHAT, HOW DID YOU SURVIVE THAT. I WAS CERTAIN YOU WERE A GONER" Y/n pointed at the black-haired boy.

Due to the commotion, everyone in the facility stared at her. Embarrassed, Y/n had zipped her mouth and instead decided it was better to talk to the pair directly.

She stepped on the hard, cold floor, realising she was barefoot. Quickly, she made her way towards the duo. She then jabbed a finger into Naoto's chest, feeling a surge of anger.

"And you, why did you push me?" she spat every word with immense force. She stared ferociously at the man.

He had grown quite tall, even taller than her. She remembered those times where she was the taller one and he was a tiny baby.

"You" she then pointed at the seated boy. "How did you not die and secondly why did I faint?" she asked them both confusedly.

"Wait a minute, Suzuki-san, have you forgotten me?" The curly one said.

It took a few moments for her to finally realise who the person in question was.

"HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI" she screamed once again, only to be shushed by the staff but her mouth still remained open.

"Close your mouth, you'll get flies" Naoto used his hand to close her mouth. "And I will explain this later in my office. Let's go Takemichi"

He dragged Y/n across the floor, who was still in a state of shock, with him; Takemichi slowly followed behind.

~

"My conclusion is TIME TRAVEL. I've observed something about your powers, you jumped from 4th July 2017 to 4th July 2008" Naoto fixed his tie and looked at Takemichi.

The three were currently in Naoto's apartment, Y/n being forcibly dragged here.

His apartment felt very professional, a huge bulletin board hung itself on the walls with pictures of famous criminals. A perfectly neat desk sat near the corner.

"Wait so you're saying that Takemichi time travelled?" Y/n asked.

"Yes if you remember, I asked you something about this 9 years ago in the playground" he stated.

"Yeah now that you mention it, I do but it seems very new to me. It feels like I just lived it" she looked up, trying to recollect everything.

"That means Takemichi here can go back in time on the same date but 9 years ago. I believe that's your power"

While they were discussing, Y/n got up from her place and put one of her hands on the board. She was particularly drawn to one picture, the man in the photo had long blonde hair and dark eyes.

When she saw him, she started crying. Soft tears fell on her clothes, making a quiet sound.

"Huh why am I crying?" She tried to wipe them with her hands but to no avail as she kept on bawling.

She then tried to distract herself from her unknown tears, focusing on the pair's conversation.

"You have to go back in time and save my sister" Naoto concluded.

A thump was heard as Y/n fell on her knees. "Hinata is dead?" she whimpered to Naoto, who only gave a brief nod.

All the memories came back, of her and Hinata. No No it wasn't possible, she was fine just yesterday... How did this happen?

And for the second time that day, our protagonist started crying.

A/N

Phew another chapter done

Votes and comments are very appreciated ¡¡

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━━.