Stage 40

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━.

"No no he doesn't like me" Y/n rolled on her bed, beaming with joy

"No no he doesn't like me" Y/n rolled on her bed, beaming with joy. She had been staring at the ring Mikey gave her for hours now. However, the ring was not the only thing on her mind, a certains vampire's words also lingered in her head.

"Why are boys so mysterious, they're making me think more than my physics exam" she jumped on her bed, flopping every inch of hers in the air.

She then landed on the bed with a depressed look.

"What if they are just pretending? Trying to make me feel good and shit" she dipped her head into her comforter.

"Ugh whatever, I should focus on getting that idiot back to Toman." She tried to think of ways that would pull him back, but ultimately ended up with nothing.

"All these boys are messing with my brain" she opened her physics textbook but was found squealing over Chifuyu's return next.

~

The dual haired male was currently in an abandoned warehouse. Silent and distant from others.

Kazutora paced around the room. Time was ticking and 31st was approaching quickly. There was nothing to be worried about right, after all Valhalla doubles the size of Toman.

Then why did he have such a bad feeling about it?

Her life was on the line, he couldn't risk anything.

The whimpering of another male was heard in the corner of the warehouse.

His voice was muffled as there was tape strapped to his mouth. His arms behind a chair, secured by ropes. On his forehead the words 'STALKER' were written on his head.

"Can you shut the fuck up? I'm trying to think here" Kazutora warned him, with urgency in his voice.

He then walked up to the terrified male, his pocket knife switched open. The whimpering turned into loud, muffled cries as he saw Kazutora approach him.

The male who was currently here was Yamamoto Ren, one of the most popular people in the school. He had an enormous crush on the most popular girl, Y/n, however much to his demise, Y/n rejected him.

Five times.

His vision of the most famous couple remained and he shifted to stalking. Finding out her ideal types and her favourite things.

Everything was going smoothly, until he was caught by Kazutora.

Since then it has been hell for him.

Kazutora then used the knife to carve out the alphabets.

Ren could feel each stroke of the knife ripping his flesh with excruciating pain. Blood trickled down his forehead, dampening the hair on his face. His skin cried for the pain to stop.

Each nerve was screaming while he was still carving, ignoring his pleas. He wished everything could end right here and now. Alas, Kazutora continued.

"This what you get" Kazutora dropped his bloodied knife onto the floor,

"For messing with her"

~

[ Present ]

"The head of Valhalla is Mikey," Draken concluded inside his cell area.

"Valhalla was an organisation put together for Mikey. The Tokyo Manji gang is under Valhalla now."

"BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE." Takemichi slammed his hands on the table, while Y/n visibly gulped at those words.

"On that day, Mikey ended up killing Kazutora. However, he wasn't caught since Kisaki Tetta had prepared a double for him." Draken ignored Takemichi and continued.

"After that Mikey fell into darkness. Since then Toman expanded, Mikey as the commander and Kisaki as the acting commander" Draken stood up, his hands cuffed together.

"No way... Mikey killed Kazutora?" Y/n trembled, she wasn't able to fathom Mikey killing anyone.

"Can you say for certain that if you were in Mikey's position, you wouldn't do the same thing?" Draken stared blankly into Takemichi's eyes.

"Kazutora killed his brother. And on that day Baji was killed right in front of him, along with Y/n being stabbed."

"H-Huh?" Y/n flinched as she recollected the memory of her getting stabbed. She clutched her stomach, her body remembering the incident slowly.

~

"HUH MY HOUSE WAS BURNED DOWN?" Y/n dramatically fell to her knees after Naoto had informed her of the news.

"Yes, the police reported that an informant called reporting that an apartment had been set on fire" Naoto threw the newspaper on the table for them to see.

"Someone said that they saw a tall, dual haired man entering the apartment at 12 am. After that, everything was in flames."

"OH MY GOD" She cried

"MY FAVOURITE MY LITTLE PONY PLUSHIE WAS IN THERE" Y/n sobbed while Naoto sweat dropped.

"YOU CARE ABOUT PLUSHIES WHEN YOUR MEDICAL CERTIFICATE COULD BE THERE?" He smacked her head in frustration.

Lord, she acted like a child.

"Nah don't worry about that. Even as a grownup I'm too scared to handle documents and stuff so I gave it to my father. He hung it as a portrait in his house. Though I am worried about my medical documents that I was supposed to submit" she scratched her chin, wondering what had happened to them.

"Well they were only able to recover scraps. Which I've kept safe with me" once Naoto uttered those words, Y/n immediately jumped on him, tackling him to the floor.

"Oh Naoto I love you so much" she gave him a tight hug to which the other blushed, trying to push her away.

"Looks like that date has to be postponed huh?" he got up and asked her.

"Mhm but once it's over, I'll come back for it definitely" 

She then found that she still owned the ring Mikey gave her 9 years ago.

"And I'll save Sano Manjiro too"

A/N

I had this dream where Baji said smth to me. Yall know how Baji's bike is a suzuki, well.

Baji: Y/n are you related to my bike? cause I would ride you all day

Y/n: ....

Anyways I wanna finish the book before November because Mocks are coming up. I doubt it'll be possible but let's see.

Have a great day/night !!

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━.