Stage 24

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━.

The flash of a camera went off inside of the bushes near the parking lot

The flash of a camera went off inside of the bushes near the parking lot. This went unnoticed by all the men who were occupied with the fighting.

The lens was directed onto a particular girl, who was busy protecting her beloved friend. Her legs were fully exposed, only her upper thighs were shielded by the yukata.

The rain made her hair stick to her face, while her clothes were all wet. She looked hot when she was fighting. The creeper started drooling, feeling delighted.

The shutter kept going off as the male took more pictures. Then his gaze turned towards Mikey, and gave him the middle finger before disappearing into the darkness.

"Fuck you Mikey"

~

Takemichi took small steps as he barely managed to carry the patient on his back, while Y/n tended to the injuries. She could only do so much with such little supplies.

"Y/N, TAKEMICHI" Y/n heard Hina shout.

Hina and Emma scampered quickly towards them. Just then, Takemichi slumped towards the ground, Draken was too heavy for him.

All four of them decided it was best to wait for the ambulance in that alley.

Y/n kept her hand still on his abdomen. It looked like the bleeding had slowed down, this made Y/n sigh in relief.

Emma worriedly took care of Draken, crying softly.

"Oi it's Trashimitchy"

That voice.... This is the worst possible time he could have shown up.

Kiyomasa

Takemichi stumbled up; his tears mixed with rain. He visibly gulped after seeing Kiyomasa and his group.

A thump was heard behind them, they turned to see that Draken had gotten up.

"Thanks...Takemitchy and Y/n" he spluttered, clutching his stomach.

"Take Hina and Emma with both of you and run"

"No" Y/n balled her fists and shook her head.

"Huh"

"We've come so far, we can't, No, we aren't going to back down now" she placed a hand on Takemichi's shoulder, who seemed to be having an existential crisis.

This brought him back to reality, as he started smiling widely.

"I'm not running away this time," he walked up to Kiyomasa with his fists curled. "I'm finally going to take revenge on my life"

"In that case I'm betting I'm betting 100 mil on him" Draken laughed

"Me too I bet 200 mil on him" Emma said.

"I bet 300 mil on him," said Hina.

"In that case, I bet 500 mil on him." Y/n concluded with a smile.

"TAKEMITCHY IS GOING TO WIN" They all simultaneously shouted.

Takemichi felt a bolt of confidence and rushed towards Kiyomasa with his fist.

Instead of a punch, Takemichi got stabbed right in the center of the palm of his hand. He let out a blood curdling scream while the rest let out a gasp of horror.

"Takemichi-" both Hina and Y/n tried to help but were held back by Emma who claimed it was too dangerous.

Takemichi took out the knife from his palm and continued forward even though they were mocking him.

Takemichi was dead set on his goal.

Taking revenge on his life.

A/N

I'm planning on doing updates thrice a week but they will all be 1000 words.

Or if you like, I could do daily updates but with only 400-500 words.

Do tell me what y'all prefer

Have a great day/night ¡¡

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━━.