Stage 46

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━.

"Y/n, look at that boy" one of Y/n's friends pointed at a bench where a black, block haired boy sat

Y/n, was currently playing Volleyball when her friend called her.

"Huh, who are you talking about?" Y/n stopped her game and walked over to her with the ball in her hand.

"Look over there, that boy with the block of hair and the mole under his eye. He's wearing a name tag like a prisoner; he seems scary" the friend pointed at a lonely boy sitting on the bench.

"But he looks just like us. I don't think he's scary" Y/n started walking towards him.

"Y/nnnnn" her friend did one last attempt in calling her back.

Alas no one could stop Y/n once she made up her mind. She skipped her way over to the male.

"Hi, my name's Y/n. What about you?" she beamed, excited to have made a new friend.

The person in question wore an orange jumpsuit with cuffs around their arm. His name tag had been slashed out so it wasn't visible.

He looked up to see an energetic girl disturbing his few minutes of outside scenery. Her hair fell on her face as she leaned in closer to him.

This was new to him, usually when people see the bright colour of his uniform, they run away or avoid eye contact. She was the first person who looked directly into his eyes.

"It's none of your business" he turned away from her face and watched the calmness of the park. However the persistent girl didn't give up and continued bothering the poor dude.

"Will you just quit it already?" he screamed at her.

"Nah I won't until you agree to be my friend" she slumped to the seat next to him, swinging her legs.

"Fine, but aren't you afraid to be friends with a criminal?" he asked, curious about the girl's demeanor.

"No, whatever that happened in the past doesn't affect me now so why should I? In fact you seem like a very fun person" she smiled before engulfing him in a hug.

On impact, the male's golden eyes widened.

She squeezed him with all her might before she was pushed back by him.

"Y/N YOUR MOTHER IS CALLING" the familiar voice of Y/n's friend rushed to her.

"OH MY LORD SHE CAME BACK FROM THE PARENTS TEACHER MEETING. SHE'S GONNA KILL ME. BYE SEE YOU LATER" Y/n dashed out of the dude's sight.

"The names Hanemiya Kazutora" he muttered to himself as he watched her figure disappearing into the distance.

Kazutora didn't know but he had this weird urge to protect. He would hate for anything to bring down that smile of hers.