Stage 26

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━.

[ When she was 6 years old ]

"Hey chi chi look, I found a hermit crab" a 6 year old Y/n shoved her hands to the face of another.

"It looks adorable Y/n! Just like you" the other child smiled at the girl.

Matsuno Chifuyu, a 6 year old boy, was seen building sandcastles with the girl.

He had black hair, patted down to a bowl haircut. His eyes shone with a green-bluish hue, when he looked at the girl in front of him.

Chifuyu and Y/n first met when they were barely 3. Their parents used to drop them off at the daycare so they were forced to mingle.

He used to be shy at first, afraid to talk to anyone. But as they say, an introvert is adopted by an extrovert and that's exactly what happened when Y/n approached him.

Eventually Chifuyu came out of his shell, like a hermit crab coming out for the first time.

Time goes by when that crab needs to find a new home, though it is a new environment, he will learn how to adapt.

He grabbed a seashell from the grained sand. It had a light brown exterior with glistening white inside. Looked like a very huge conch shell.

He handed the shell to Y/n who looked at him in confusion.

"It's a sign of our friendship and I have a matching one too!!" he smiled, pointing at another shell.

It was the exact opposite of hers. It had a white exterior and light brown interior.

"I'LL TREASURE IT FOREVER" she screamed gaining the attention of the others at the beach.

~

[ When she was 12 years old ]

"Hey Chifuyu, don't you think that girl is pretty. And do you think I have a chance with her" a classmate of Chifuyu munched on his lunch, balancing on his chair right next to him.

The girl in question was, of course, Y/n. She stood in the corridor outside of Chifuyu's classroom, chatting with her friends.

"You are literally in grade 6, focus on your studies. And no she's out of your league" Chifuyu fired back.

He rested his head on his hand, staring at the said girl.

How much longer will it take for him to recognise his own feelings?

He was rejecting guys for her.

~

"You're going to a different middle school?" Y/n asked, sitting on her favourite swing.

It was right after school, that Chifuyu had decided to break the news to her.

Though it broke his heart, he had no choice in this at all.

He stood, facing her slumped figure. Her head hung low, trying to process his words.

"Y/n I'm sorry, please don't cry '' he bended his knees to get a better view of her face.

"I'm not going to cry, I'm a strong girl remember" she shook her head and held her head high for him to see.

"I'll wait for you, so make sure to come back Chi Chi" she smiled through her now dried tears.

"I will" he stated before being engulfed by an enormous hug from the girl. She squeezed him like there was no tomorrow.

"I'll become a cooler person for you"

That's when he first noticed his heartbeat when he was around her.

He had developed feelings for Suzuki Y/n.

~

[ One year before the current timeline, Year: 2007, she's 16 years old ]

"So this is my new apartment huh" she judged the entire exterior of the door in front of her.

It was a five storey building with 4-5 apartments on each floor. It was a sizable apartment for the allowance she could seclude for housing.

"New house here I come" she entered with a grand announcement.

After dragging her stuff inside, she slammed the door shut.

Below her, neighbours already started whispering about a new arrival in their building.

"Chifuyu have you heard there's a new girl our age living on the 4th floor?" Baji swung an arm around the blonde.

"Yeah...I wonder if she goes to the same school as us," Chifuyu commented, not caring about this mysterious girl at all.

A/N

Phew finally all the love interests are introduced.

So basically, after finishing middle school Y/n's family moved to Osaka. Y/n however decided to stay, since Tokyo is the best place for education. So she started living alone in a new place which coincidentally is the same building where Baji and Chifuyu live.

Just a recap in case y'all are confused ¡¡

Votes and comments are very appreciated ¡¡

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━.