Stage 45

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━.

Although there was a bigger dilemma in front of them

50 Toman members stood ready before Baji, all in fighting stances. Baji knew what he needed to do.

“If you let your guard down this time, I’ll kill you Hamada” Kisaki caressed Y/n’s scratches from the previous fight.

She just moved her face around so she could avoid his touch.

“Yes sir, last time my guard was down but this time-" Hamada's words were stopped short as he was kicked out of the picture. 

Y/n turned to see the culprit.

He stood with a sword in hand, her Knight in shining armor. He had finally come to save her.

It was a metal pole, but to Y/n it felt like the real deal.

Y/n's muscles relaxed and her cries turned into a beaming smile as she saw Baji standing above. He directed the tip of the pole to Kisaki's neck, avoiding Y/n.

"Checkmate," he said . He had his hair tied into a ponytail, riding in the wind.

"Just try it, asshole. If I'm dying, I'm taking her with me" Kisaki pulled out two sharp knives, one directed right onto Y/n's stomach. And the other pointing at himself.

She could feel the point of the knife, poking her stomach. Squirming would get her nowhere so she decided to stop.

"KISAKI" Baji shouted at him, his eyes turning wider by the second. If he messed anything up then Y/n would die.

"Y/N" Both Chifuyu and Takemichi screamed for her but all she replied with was silence.

"Baji, Take care of Mikey for me" she smiled through the tears. Y/n used her hands to swipe the airborne pole and slice Kisaki's neck. This caused Kisaki to stab the knife into Y/n's skin, sinking it deeper and deeper.

She felt the knife puncture her body and her organs. There was no chance of escape now. Her time had come. 

The entire ground was silent, everyone had stopped fighting. All their eyes were on them.

Y/n's support crumpled, she and Kisaki fell, rolling down the pile of cars. Adding more pain to the already in midst injury. 

They finally hit the floor, Y/n's hair wrapped around her face. 

"Y...Y/N" Toman cried as they all rushed to her aid. Even the Valhalla captains, Hanma and Kazutora, ran as fast as they could. 

Mikey heard her, he heard her say his name. He needed to get up, she needed him. If only he was stronger, if only she had stayed behind.

Using all the remaining energy he had, Mikey supported himself with his knees and got up. The sight in front of him was one of his biggest nightmares.

Y/n lay on the ground, her hair covered with blood, her face full of scratches. From her abdomen, erupting blood was seen. 

For him time had slowed down. 

No no no she can't leave him now.

Mikey had finally found love, someone who understood him, someone who wasn't afraid of him…Then why? Why did she have to go too?

First Shinchiro and now her. He wept into his hands, not having the courage to face her like this.

Down below, Y/n had started coughing up blood. 

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT" Baji cried. "I HAD THINGS UNDER CONTROL, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND RUIN IT?" He smacked the ground in frustration.

"Ha..Ha I'm an annoying bitch remember? someone's gotta do it" She then looked over to Chifuyu whose face was splattered in tears. He had his phone in his trembling hand.

"It's no use Chifuyu" she coughed, using her hand to bring down the phone.

"I don't think I'll make it," she laughed. 

"You know Chifuyu, I wanted to confess my undying love to you the day you left. but my heart couldn't handle the rejection. I promised myself that if I meet you again, I would confront you about it. Well looks like nows the best time then"

This only made Chifuyu cry harder. She wasn't helping.

Everyone was on their knees, not yet fully grasping the whole weight of the situation. 

This has to be a dream right? 

It wasn't 

She was dying right in front of them and they couldn't do anything about it. 
Kazutora couldn't handle it, his arms started twitching, his face twisting in anger.

He was going to kill that Tetta.

He grabbed the nearby knife and went off to take his revenge, until he remembered. 

Y/n wouldn't want this, she wouldn't want him to kill someone for her sake. 
His knees crumpled as he fell to the ground, shaking.

"It's all my fault" he wept.

Mitsuya, who was also there, tried his best to stop the bleeding. His hands were pumping on her abdomen.

He could taste his salty tears, but it didn't matter as long as she could survive. 

He just met her again, then why? 
Y/n used one of her hands to dig into her pocket and whip out a purple charm.

"Here Take this" she handed Mitsuya the charm. Resting it on his palm and closing his fingers around it.

"Once Pah chin is out of jail, the founding members can finally be together again. Make sure Toman rules Tokyo in peace." She then looked at Takemichi who was bawling his eyes out.

"Takemichi, you have secured your title as my bestie. Tell Hina and Naoto that I love them." She felt her vision blurring and knew it was time for her to go.

"Bye guys, Time to pole dance my way to hell" she closed her eyes, saying her final goodbye.

"Y/N"

That was the last time her name was said.

A/N
I don’t know about you but I'm feeling pretty good.

So how was it?
I know I'm not the best writer but I do hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

Have a great day/night ¡¡

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━.