Stage 22

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━━.

"Come on Y/n, you have to join us" Hinata pulled Y/n's hand to her house

Today was the day of the annual festival. Y/n of course didn't want to go, claiming it was too much of a hassle. So, Hinata and Emma decided to force her to come.

"Hinaaaa, Emmaa I don't want to" Y/n said as she got dragged by Emma and Hinata to the designated room.

"You can't stop us now, we already got your yukata ready" Emma shoved Y/n onto a stool, getting her stuff ready.

They then revealed Y/n's yukata and needless to say, it was spectacular.

It was a lighter shade of black and it had an incredible floral pattern in various colours. The Obi belt was in primary colours and sprouted like an actual flower.

"So what do you say?" Both of them clapped their hands together in glee

"Fine," she sighed.

~

About an hour later, they were finally done with her hair and makeup. Once she slipped into her Yukata, Hinata tied her Obi belt.

"Y/n you look so pretty, I'm jealouss," Emma checked her every detail.

"Hey guys have you seen my-" Naoto had suddenly barged into his sister's room, unknowing of what awaited him there.

"Hi Naoto" Y/n smiled at him but that was short lived as he quickly exited the room. He was of course shy.

"Welp"

~

"Are you sure you're going to be fine alone Y/n?" Hinata asked her bestie.

They met up with Takemichi and Draken at the festival. Y/n knew both of them wanted to be with the people they loved, so she declined their offer. She decided it was best for her not to burden her friends with herself.

"Don't worry Y/n chan, I'll message that idiot for you" Emma waved to her as she clung to Draken's arm.

Idiot? Whom did she mean by idiot? Y/n was certainly not expecting someone else on this trip. She simply waved it off as one of Emma's pranks and walked onwards through the festival.

While walking, she found a candied apple stall. Y/n really liked them so off she went to get one.

When paying, her hand was softly pushed back. A rougher hand gave the money to the shopkeeper instead.

She looked up to see the person. It was that dude from the Toman meeting, the kind looking one.

"Please let me pay, I insist" he smiled so gently that Y/n felt her heart explode.

He wore a black vest over a white t-shirt along with a cross hanging off his neck.

Once they had got their candied apples, they walked side to side. The only noise being Y/n crunching her apple and the crowd.

"Say, have we met before?" she asked, feeling a sort of deja vu.

"You still don't remember me?" he chuckled, keeping his eye straight ahead.

"I-" she was about to respond but was cut off by the falling rain.

The lilac-haired boy grabbed her wrist and pulled her through the running crowd. They eventually made it to a shelter.

"The rain came down suddenly, didn't it?" he held out his hand to catch the droplets.

As soon as those words left his mouth, Y/n's eyes widened at her sudden realisation. How could she be so dumb? Now that she remembered, HE LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAME

"You're Mitsuya, aren't you?" She pointed a finger at him.

"Looks like you finally remember, Y/n" he grinned from ear to ear, relieved that his memory hadn't completely left her mind.

"M-Mitsuya, I'm so sorry. I know apologies aren't going to cut it. God knows how long you waited on that day. I couldn't even meet you cause I didn't find you" she continued rambling on for a few more minutes, still apologising.

Mitsuya, being the amazing person he is, listened to every single detail earnestly. He was happy, happy to finally meet his long lost crush.

"Ugh I'm rumbling aren't I? In conclusion I'm so sorry"

"It's fine I understand but I came here for other matters as well. Draken is going to get attacked by Peh yan today. I was searching for him when I ran into you" he explained the entire situation with Peh yan to him.

Just then, Y/n received a call from Takemichi.

"Y/N, DRAKEN IS GOING TO GET ATTACKED BY KIYOMASA. AUGUST 3RD IS STILL NOT OVER. MEET ME NEAR THE SHRINE'S ENTRANCE" Takemichi shouted in her ear.

He sounded exasperated, like he was running. Y/n increasingly got worried.

After relying everything she heard from Takemichi to Mitsuya, both ran towards their new destination.

A/N

Going on hiatus for the next three days so there won't be chapter updates. Dw it will resume soon, I'm just busy with school

Have a great day/night

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━━.