Stage 44

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━.

The combined voices of Draken and Y/n were heard everywhere as they shouted for the beloved commander

Mikey seemed to have heard their cries, trying his best to get up. He used his legs as support and got up, unfazed.

"Just answer my one question. Am I your enemy Kazutora?" Mikey asked, looking directly at him, who was standing all the way up.

"I suffered because of you Mikey. Now I'll become the good guy by killing my enemy" Kazutora jumped down with his metal rod and smacked Mikey with it again. Blood splattered all over Mikey's bare body, his head injuries getting worse.

That didn't weaken him though, in fact Kazutora's words added more fuel to the fire as Mikey flipped his entire leg on the temples of Kazutora. Y/n could see his eyes go white before he fell to the floor.

"IS THAT WHY YOU KILLED MY BROTHER?" After kicking Kazutora, Mikey felt his knees give in and he knelt down.

That's it, Y/n had to make her way up there right now. She punched her way through and eventually used the distraction to an advantage, as she bounced up the cars to reach Mikey and Kazutora.

Though it looked like they missed one Valhalla captain. He was now making his way up the cars, his metal stick extending.

Takemichi tried to go forward and stop him but was trapped by the grunts.

"Y/N" he shouted, trying to alert Y/n about the approaching enemy. She took notice fast and raced up to Mikey.

However, there was no time to defend themselves so Y/n shielded Mikey with her body. Hoping that she could protect him, after all he did for her.

She waited for the strike to come, but never did. Instead when Y/n opened her eyes, she saw Kisaki punch the airborne captain. He then used his foot to use the captain as a stool.

"TOKYO MANJI GANG 3RD DIVISION CAPTAIN KISAKI TETTA. OUR DIVISION WILL TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF PROTECTING THE COMMANDER" Kisaki announced to everyone present. As soon as he said that, more Toman members started coming into the fight.

Y/n's grip on Mikey loosened as she realised that this was all a ploy. A ploy to gain the trust of his members. It didn't matter if we won or lost, it would still work in Kisaki's favour.

Y/n started tearing up.

No no no he can't do this. He can't just ruin their plans after they worked so hard to secure it. Hina...Mikey...THEY WERE ALL GONNA SUFFER BECAUSE OF HIM. She couldn't let him go like this.

The universe sided with her this time as she could hear the footsteps of someone approaching from behind.

"I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT" Baji ran up behind Kisaki with a rod.