Stage 28

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━.

She tripped on the floor and fell on top of Mikey, landing on the grass

Both let out an oomph but Y/n still kept on being persistent. Her grasp on his shirt hadn't budged a bit.

Before she knew it she started crying, tear stains were painted onto Mikey's shirt.

"You're not alone Mikey... You have friends and family who care about you immensely. So don't you once think that you are alone. LET US HELP YOU"

She kept on bawling.

She didn't know why she felt this way but she knew that Mikey needed some comfort.

Her head was soon pushed down, her face in his shoulders. She stopped crying to ask what had happened.

"Mikey...?"

"Just stay like this" his hand still rested on her head while his other arm wrapped around her in a hug.

It wasn't long until soft sniffles were heard.

Mikey had started crying.

Raw emotions were pouring out of his weeps.

Those soft bellows turned louder by each second, he was finally letting out everything

"I...was so worried when I heard" he whimpered, his grasp on Y/n becoming tighter.

"Thank you Y/n" he let her go.

She lifted herself up so she could get a better look of his face, her arms supporting her. It felt like she was caging him from enemy attacks.

Their eyes gazed into each other with such intensity. Both their faces were covered in tear stains from all the bawling.

Y/n eventually closed the gap, their noses touching. Something was going to happen, whether on instinct or on purpose.

Just then, Takemichi screamed her name and the male's.

Panicking, Y/n immediately slapped Mikey and sent him rolling to the other side.

"There you are Y/n." Takemichi stared at the girl then his eyes fixated on Mikey who was rubbing his cheeks, sitting up.

"Why is Mikey kun on the floor?" He pointed his finger at the blonde.

"He wanted to touch sum grass" she sweated, hoping he would buy her lie.

And he did.

Soon all of them headed their different ways with Y/n being discharged from the hospital.

Unknowing to Mikey and Y/n,

Their hearts had grown closer together.

~

Morning made its way again but Y/n however, still slept idly on her bed. She was definitely in a deep sleep.

Her hair was a strangled mess, but hey, at least she was comfortable.

She was completely unaware of the loud knocks resonating outside her front door.

"Y/nnnn, I've got you flowers and chocolates" the sound of none other than Kazutora rang.

"Is she outside? But she doesn't have school or any plans today"

He stroked his chin until he came up with an idea.

After days of stalking Y/n he found out that she kept an extra key on the top of her door frame.

His hand easily glided on the frame until he felt the metal of the key.

He seized and brought it down then he connected with the key hole.

Click

The door swung open.

Kazutora took his shoes off before entering, then closed the door gently.

He wandered into the sleeping girl's room and once he saw her sleeping figure, he fell into a trance.

"Chibi chan looks so good sleeping" his eyes turned into red hearts.

He couldn't help but take pictures of her and store it in his album.

He stayed there for a while, silently staring. When his mind wandered to other places.

He had to restrain himself from checking her private belongings. Kazutora thirsted for it but he held back with all his strength.

After he had felt enough intake of Y/n, he decided it was time he left.

Before he left the premises, his hand laid upon something from the ground.

He had taken a little souvenir.

"I'm sure Y/n won't notice if I take this"

He exited but not before placing the key in its correct position.

What did Kazutora take?

A/N

OMFL GUYS WE REACHED 10K (well its 11k now but still)

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK AND MY TRASHY WRITINGG

So in honour of it, have an extra chap today ;)

Have an awesome day/night ¡¡

.━━━━━━━-☆☆-━━━━━━.