Untold History

Behind the gates of Heaven, we open to the Palace of Light, where Sadiki had flew in while carrying a stack of papers. As he set foot, his wings vanished in a gleam of light as he began walking to deposit the papers into a sort of mailslot.

???: What'cha got there, kid?

Sadiki turned his head to see an avian angel walk up behind him. The avian appeared to be a tall thin male with sky blue feathers, a streamlined face, and strands of hair trailing behind his head with longer ones tipped with blue feathers. The avian had plumage similar to that of a peacock, while he had white wings and a halo hovering over his head. His attire consisted of a white coat with gold trimming, white pants, a black belt, and a white tophat with peacock feathers, a red band, and a golden crown adorned with a green gem. A medal was adorned within the lapel of his coat along with wearing a red sash.

 A medal was adorned within the lapel of his coat along with wearing a red sash

Sadiki: Just important paperwork. No need to worry yourself with my business.

Avian: Well, what is it? Angel drafting forms? Message for the All-Father?

Sadiki: More like my electric and water bills. *drops papers into slot* Not all of us angels have such privileges as free utilities, Lord Forfax.

Forfax: *nods* I see, my friend. I see.

Sadiki nodded, but became startled as he heard a church bell ringtone. The sound came from his coat sleeve, causing him to roll it up to reveal a Bendy wristwatch.

Sadiki: Oh my, is it Sunday already? It's about time for the weekly Sinner pick-up.

Forfax: Oh yes, I keep forgetting to go to the Infernal Plane. Tell me, do you ever run into the King or..... My counterpart?

Sadiki: No, my Lord. No Lucifer or Stolas from what I have seen so far.

Forfax: Good. We all worry about you, you know. Hell is a very dangerous place if you're unprepared. *worried* I just can;t help but feel there will be a time when you won;t return.

Looking at the avian in sympathy, Sadiki stroked his chin as he formed an idea.

Sadiki: Hmm.... What if you accompanied me to this pick-up? You would get to know the demon in question and feel better knowing I will be safe.

Forfax: Well, I don't know, I'd have to abandon my post. I've only been on duty for 8 hours straight and-- Just kidding, let's go to Hell!!

???: Go where?

The two jolted in shock and looked at the source of the voice, spotting Gabriel as he landed.

Sadiki: *bows* Lord Gabriel. It... It's isn't anything big, Forfax is just joining me for this week's Sinner pick-up at the Hazbin Hotel.

Gabriel scoffed and rolled his eyes, obviously in disgust.

Gabriel: This whole Hotel idea is utterly ridiculous. That hovel is just festering with targets for the next Cleanse.