Heads and Tails

In the Hazbin Hotel basement lab, Ren and Baxter were taking a break from medical work in order to do more scientific experiments. Baxter was a different case then Ren, as he always thought that his special system of doing experiments was flawless, so he was a self-proclaimed foolproof expert. Keyword: self-proclaimed.

Some time after the incidents involving ways of being tall (a bruise had formed on top of Baxter's forehead), a stress relief mist (Niffty was most likely on something else rather than weed), and a way to improve hearing (R.I.P Alastor's ears...and Angel's new speaker), the two were able to make a new formula that helped the fish shrink back to his normal height.

Despite being tall being an actual dream of his, he decided couldn't get used to it.

Ren: Well, thank Satan that shrink formula worked. I was getting tired of seeing you hit your head on door frames.

Baxter: Yes, but now we can get onto proper science! *mischievous laugh*

I swear, Baxter is more mad than scientist.

-------------------------------------------------------

The Imp and Angler worked with several beakers, mixing three chemicals and a strip of dead skin from Ren and started to heat them up.

Baxter: Okay, maybe if I set it to 810 Kelvin, that's 1,000 in Fahrenheit for the more challenged...

Ren: Yes, I am aware of that. I'm a scientist too, Baxter.

The mixture melted into a vibrant yellow green mixture.

Ren: Yes, yes! We've done it! Now Blitz'll be the one with the bruises!

Baxter: Of course my partner. Oh, the bump on his head will be so visible it might run his reputation as an assassin! MuaHAHAHAHAHAHA-

Baxter's maniacal laughter is interrupted by a series of knocks on the door.

Ren: Oh shit! Uh, come in!

The one who knocked was revealed to be Angel as he forced the door open and let it slam shut behind.

Angel: I smell beverages.

Suddenly, Bendy entered as well, plowing the door down and knocking it off it's hinges.

Bendy: I smell friends.

Ren: Bendy, not again with the door!

Baxter: May we help you, gentlemen?

Angel: Yeah, whateva. Anyway, I was wonderin' if ya had any alcohol up in here. Vaggie is INSISTENT that I don't drink anything now, but I'm not in the mood to obey right now.

Bendy: I'm just here to ask Ren if he wants to hang out.

Ren: Oh, well no, I don't have any liquor and I can't hang right now, sorry. Now if you two would kindly get out of our la-

Angel: Eh, that's a damn shame. Guess I'll hafta drink one a' ya potions or shit for a buzz.

Bendy: Angel, don't!

Angel grabbed the yellow green mixture and brought it to his lips.

Baxter: Waitwaitwaitwaitwait don't DRINK-

But it was too late, as Angel finished the flask and put it back next to the other ones with the same mixture in it.

Baxter:...that.

Ren: No! Damn it! you weren't supposed to drink that, Angel.

Bendy: Exactly, you don't know what was in that! Are you poisoned?! Are you dying?