Guy's Night Out (with Emily)

We open up to Angel Dust's dressing room within Valentina's old porn studio, where Angel is thrown inside by... Valentina? The spider has multiple bruises and a black eye as he looks up at Valentina as she towers over him.

Angel: Val, please! I-

She strikes Angel again, however this hit seemed a bit more... scripted while Valentina speaks, her voice a bit off than when we last saw her.

Valentina: I keep telling you, Angie-Cakes~. You make Mama mad... *punches Angel* You get hit!

Angel: Agh! Val, STOP!!

Valentina: Beg all you want, run to your little friends... They can't do anything about it...

She then holds Angel by a smoke-like chain around his neck before summoning is contract, however, it wasn't the same glow that a normal soul contract has.

Valentina: I. Own you... Or did you forget that?

Angel: *sniffles and whimpers* No...

The pimp then dissipates the contract, but holds the chain tightly as she watches Angel Dust struggle.

Valentina: When I say "come", you say?

Angel: Yes, Valentina.

She leans closer towards Angel, putting a hand on his shoulder

Valentina: When I say "suck dick", you say?

Angel: *voice breaks* Yes, Valentina....

Valentina: When I say "You better get that fucking-"

The moth screams as she grabs the collar of Angel's robe and holds him up to eye level, all the while he has a look of pure terror on his face.

Valentina: "ASS onto my set!....", you say?

Angel: Uh, I...

At the sound of him hesitating, she digs her claws into Angel's face and leans closer.

Valentina: YOU SAY?!?!

Angel: Val, please! It's too much, I... I can-

Valentina: I have killed bitches for less than this attitude you're giving me. You're lucky you make me money!! Now, *throws Angel towards door* you're going to go to make up and then you are filming ALL! NIGHT!... Get me?

Angel: *shuddering breaths* ....Y......Yes, Val....

The door to the dressing room opens as Angel steps out, shuddering and hugging himself while Valentina puts on a disgusting smirk, where she laughs and chuckles slowly in satisfaction as make-up artists wipe Angel's face while Valentina makes her way to her chair.

Valentina: Good boy. And... action.

After the artists back away to reveal Angel Dust fixed up, he's brought into a sort of intwining mix between porno and pop music video as he puts on a smirk and begins singing.

Angel Dust

I'm not above a love to cash in

Another lover underneath those flashin' lights

Another one of those ruthless nights

(A bunch of actors appear to perform a gang bang. Angel winces as he gets choked by his co-stars before she's shown dancing on a pole.)

Angel Dust

Yeah, yeah, yeah

I shoulda' guessed that this would happen

I shoulda' known it when I looked in your red-hot eyes

Spewin' all your red-hot lies

Yeah, yeah, yeah