The Convenient Truth

In the Lust Ring, we see a car is moving down the highway, closing in on a bridge. Inside the car, we see Bendy, Charlie, Lobo, and Angel looking out the window.

Lobo: I can't believe we're in London! The Tower Bridge sure is pretty!

Charlie: Lobo, we're in Hormovania and that's the.... *ugh* Silver Spooge Bridge.

Lobo: Don't be ridiculous. Magneto killed that bridge in X-Men 3: The Last Stand.

Angel: Yeah, I don;t think that's true, that would be the Golden Gate Bridge.

Bendy: Eh, that bridge is overrated. It takes too long to get anywhere. And it's not even that funny. Too bad they've all been replaced by Let's Players.

Lobo: Yeah, bridges are so 2006.

Charlie: Oh... Chuck would've loved to come to Lust. We agreed to come together when we were kids once we became adults. *saddened* Too bad he can't be here now.

Bendy: Well, he is the new king, he's sure to be busy.

—-------------------------------------------------

Back in the Pride Ring, we see Chuck in the throne room, clearly upset about certain accusations of the situation and the blame being directed at him, speaking slightly aggrivatedly at a lizard demon.

Chuck: Tell everybody that even though I have severa; angelic aunts and uncles that owe me favors, I had absolutely nothing to do with these sky bound incidents!! Also, fire my PR guy!!

Lizard Demon: Eeeh... I'm the PR guy, Your Highness.

Chuck: Well, good, because you're gonna have lots of public relations when you're out there on the street, with the public!! Because fired!! *lizard demon leaves* God, I feel like such a dick..... But firing people makes me feel powerful. I wonder if I can fire people in other companies. *starts answering machine* Pentious, get the CEO of Stark Industries on the phone!..... Pentious, respond!

Pentious: Sire, I've been standing here for the last five hours.

Chuck: Oh...... Sorry. So, what do you want, Pentious?

Pentious: Sire! Some anonymous person is buying all the family's shares and will soon own more than 50% of the Magne profits!

Chuck: That makes no sense! What happened to all the other shareholders?

Pentious: They all quit because Lucifer was dethroned and apparently they actually liked his plan of destroying everything.

The new king simply facepalmed, but that was when the phone suddenly rang.

Chuck: Ah, this is probably Bendy calling to tell me that he'll take the throne and I can finally catch a break!

Pentious: You say that every time the phone rings.

Chuck: *picks up the phone* Bendy! I knew this day would come!

On the other side of the line, we hear Asmodeus on the other end of the line.

Asmodeus: Chuckie-boy!

Chuck: Ozzie-man!

Asmodeus: I suppose you're wondering who just bought the majority of your family's shares.

Chuck: Was it... Bendy?

Asmodeus: No, silly-billy, it was me!

Chuck: That was gonna be my third guess.

Asmodeus: Who was your second?

Chuck: ...Bendy.

Asmodeus: That's right, Your Highness. I'm basically in charge of your family's riches now. And if you want to get your shares back, you'll come to my Ring and meet me in my office!