Throw Lobo From The Train

We open up at a train station, where we see Bendy talking to Vaggie on his hell phone with Charlie, Angel, and Lobo standing next to him.

Vaggie: How come you can't go to the elevator terminal?

Bendy: Apparently a bomb bag was set off there, causing multiple damages. All the elevators are out of commission, so we'll have to go the old fashioned route and take the train.

Vaggie: Oh, well.... Just stay safe and get home soon, okay?

Bendy: No worries, Vaggs. We can handle ourselves. Love you.

Vaggie: Love yo-

Charlie: Oh my god, is that Vaggie you're talking too?!

Bendy: Uh-

Charlie: Gimme!

The princess lunged forth, taking the phone from her husband's hands as she excitedly spoke to her wife while the guys talked.

Angel: Well, this was one hell of a trip.

Lobo: And now we're on our way home with information to help save the world! And it's all thanks to Hell's reliable public transit system! Next stop, Pride!

Wilson Limbo: *on intercom* Attention everyone, the train at Platform 5 has been delayed because someone dropped their tampons on the tracks. Somehow, this will take well over an hour to correct. We would apologize for the inconvenience, but you knew what you were signing up for when you bought the ticket.

Bendy: Well, this is awkward. What are we supposed to do for an hour?

Lobo: Hey, let's play a game to pass the time! I'll go first. I spy with my little eye, something beginning with "T". *a T appears on screen* Anybody? Come on, anybody? It's "train". *"T" becomes "Train"* Come on guys, that was an easy one. Okay, round 2. I spy with my little eye, something beginning with..."T". *another T appears on screen*

Seeing Bendy standing at the platform through a scope, the shadowed figure from earlier looked over to the train, parkouring over the crowd and making it to the empty caboose, opening the door and entering undetected.

—---------------------------------------------------

We then cut to the outskirts of the Lust Ring, where the train is finally moving as we see our group sitting in one of the cars.

Lobo: It only took five hours, but we're on our way home!

Angel: I'm glad we spent the last of our money on this bag of potato chips and generic brand soda.

Bendy looks to his friends with a woeful smile as he turns to Charlie, who seems distracted as she looks out the window.

Bendy: 'That's weird; Charlie usually loves generic brand soda. Ever since we found out about Khan Maykr from Ozzie, she just hasn't been herself.' *to Charlie* Hey, Charlie.

Charlie: Hm?

Bendy: I just want you to know that I'm here for you if you need to talk, okay?

Charlie: Of course I know, it's just a lot of things that have been happening ever since War came by and.... *sigh* I need to take a breather.

The princess gets up from her seat, walking out of the car to stand in the small room between train cars, leaving a worried Bendy to watch as Angel looks on, sitting on the corner of the chair with his legs crossed.

Angel: Hey, B. Did you notice the way I'm sitting?

Bendy: What?

Angel: Pretty cool, huh? I'm calling it the "cross leg corner sit down technique". Trademarked Angel Dust.